"Relationships are not my thing."

Valentina's P.O.V

The heat of the sun radiated on to my skin when my eyes fluttered open and when I realized Adrian wasn't there I got sad because I gave a part of my self to him yesterday and he is not even here in the morning. I was not that mad he was in the mafia he was the boss he probably had enough shit to worry about.

I heard  a knock at the door; "Come in!" I yelled and walked in Violet with a sad look on her face. I ran up to her while wearing one of Adrian's over sized shirts. "Violet, honey what's wrong is it Raffaele?" I asked. She shoke her head and said "I am so sorry Val." She said and I furrowed my brows confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she realized that I had no idea what she was talking about and said "Oh my god, you don't know." she stated "Know what?" She took a deep breath and said "Um......Adrian's ex girlfriend Nina is back and I saw them kissing and I think more when I went to talk to Raffaele." When she said that I felt tears in my eyes and I felt her pulling me into  a hug and I started crying and she started saying comforting words to me. I should have realized that he was just using me but he is a mafia leader it is his life style.

I decided that I was going to get dressed and ask my brother for my first mission I have the need to beat up something so I think a bastard that kills innocent people should be a good start. I went to the closet and put on black skinny short shorts and black tights, I wore black pumps, a white blouse and a red leather jacket with some bracelets and a black leather bag and a black fedora. I put on some natural make up.

"Are you sure your okay?" Violet asked after I told her that I lost my virginity to him. I was surprisingly enough okay. I figured your virginity is just a thing that you lose. Now it is time to have some fun. I am going to do my job as a badass mafia member, I am going to have fun, and make him sorry  he hurt me.

"I am fine Violet, He chose what he wanted. He lied to me telling me I was his and telling me shit about how I was the best he has ever had. Now I am going to make sure he means those words. He is an ass but he is an ass that I work for now." I said and started running down the stairs when I made it down the stairs I walked into the kitchen and saw a beautiful Asian women sitting on a stool with her legs crossed scrolling through her phone while drinking black coffee.

"Hi, who are you?" I asked as I walked up to the island and walked to the fridge and grabbed a water. "I am Nina Chiang, you must be one of the new stripers ." I scanned her face to see if she was fucking with me. "No, actually my brothers are Raffaele and Luca Marino.  I am Valentina Marino and the one thing you are right about is that I work for your boyfriend." She seemed shocked of my name.

I looked at her she had beautiful straight black hair and a tight red dress that ended at her mid thigh. The fact that she was beautiful made it so much easier to hate her. "Well, Adrian is about to get here and he and I have plans in the kitchen so get the hell out of here." I made a gag face and mumbled "Bitch" and she said "Excuse me but I can make your life a living hell so don't speak to me that way." I looked at her and laughed "Pensate che si può rendere la mia vita più allora è già?"(You think you can make my life hell more than it already is?) I knew she couldn't understand. What kind of mafia boss dates a girl that probably doesn't even know her native tongue? I walked away and saw Luca on the way and asked "Luca, I need to get the hell out of this house so can you give me a job or something cause that would be great." I knew that Luca was Adrian's second in command so I knew he could solve me problem for me.

"Val, babe you know I love you but the only job that we have is getting a USB drive from this woman downtown. She is lesbian so we were going to have another girl do it considering you are straight." I smiled and said "A job is a job and I have always wanted a lesbian experience so give me the address and I will go right now." I said and he chuckled and said "okay sorella, Just be careful and um.....Don't do anything you are not comfortable with." He said and gave me the address. It was a strip club that she owned. I guess I will be going tonight then.