10 | the dopplegänger

10 | the doppelgänger

I opened my eyes, everything was blurry, after about 5 seconds I adjust myself to my surroudings, I saw Klaus, he was staring at the ceiling, I got reminded of last night's events. I was angry with him. WAS. But, I still am a little angry with him.

"You are awake," Klaus said his voice sweet and nice, facing to see me. Oh how I miss this voice. Wait a minute, something wasnt right here, he is supposed to be angry with me and we are supposed to quarrel. That is the Klaus everyone knows.

"Aren't you angry with me?" I asked, like a child who broke a vase and is facing her mother.

"I am supposed to be but, everything you said yesterday was right, and It hurts to see you sad or hurt because of me. I don't want to ruin your happiness, Caroline, My sweet Caroline, I would do anything to see you smile, just to see you happy, I would die. So, for you, I am not going to kill people for no reason unless they hurt you or anyone I care about, their death is going to be painful, I am not going to make hybrid slaves to serve for me, because I realised that Mikael is dead and Esther has vanished, also I am the most powerful creature in the world so I can defeat anything all by myself, and Katherine is free, only if she hurts you, will I kill her." Klaus said, turning to face me and smiled.

Omg, he was so sweet. He changed just for me. Just to see me smile. No one had ever said that to me before. This! This is what made him attractive. This is why I love him. I was astounded to even say anything. I just kissed him.

Klaus POV

I was waiting for her reply. She seemed amazed by my speech. I was going to say something but she crashed her lips upon me. I was startled at first. But, I deepened the kiss and soon the kiss became more intense.

She was lying on top me, sweetly battling my tongue, our mouth molded as one, no one can seperate it, her arms were touching the collar of my shirt, my grip on her waist tightened, she pulled away to catch her breath, we were both breathing heavily, she stared into my eyes intensely as I did in hers. Lust was filled in both of our eyes.

I rolled over and now I was on top of her. We continued to kiss each other like this is the last day on earth. Her hands were now fiddling with the buttons and I was snaking my hands underneath her dress. She was at the last button, then she ripped off my shirt, leaving me shirtless. I pulled away and found her admiring my body. She was sliding her fingers down my chest to the stomach. I was staring at her intensely.

How did I get to sleep with the most beautiful person on earth? She is beautiful and I wanted to see her without that ridiculous dress. I started kissing her again and down the neck. She moaned and I felt joy that it was caused because of me. I want to give it to her in a way no one ever did. I am sure she has done it before but I am going to make it so much better that she will forget about them. I wanted it to be perfect.

So, as much as I hated it, I pulled away from the kiss, "I want it to be perfect Caroline, I want you to forget your previous ones, Not today."

I said and decided to get up but she pulled me back in "You have already made me forget my previous kisses, you better make sure the 'perfect' moment is near or I wont talk to you anymore", she whispered in my ear so seductively and let me go.

I smirked at her with lust and said,"When the perfect moment arrives, I going to make you feel things you never felt," I promised, she shivered imagining it, and I gave her one last peck before I laid down beside her.

Caroline POV

Ohhhh! I really wanted to make love to him right now. Well, if that is what he wants then fine, I will make myself irresistible. Caroline, use your girl powers. I have to win this.