31 | yours

31 | yours

"Don't punch me again," he said with a strict tone, it made me giggle. He made his face more serious-looking.

"But, you deserved it," I said as played with his hair. "I missed you so much,"

"I missed you too Caroline," he said it sweetly and took my right hand and kissed my knuckles, the hand that punched his face. I smiled.

"Caroline, I am sorry I made you feel bad, " Klaus said as he stroked my cheek, softly. I let out a small sigh.

"Klaus," I paused. "Why didn't you reply my calls?" I asked and waited for him to answer.

"A dream,"

"A dream?"

"Yes, a dream," he paused, "A dream about me,"

"A dream about you made you not talk to me?" I asked, my eyebrows raising up. "Yes," he replied.

Well, that must be an interesting dream then.

"What were you doing in that dream? Is it a good dream?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I was in a forest, there were trees surrounding me, the brown and orange leaves from the trees were falling, it was Autumn, a lady confronted me, she said that she knows me and that she loves me," He said.

Ouch! That was a stab right through my dead heart. It was painful nevertheless.

"Was the lady beautiful?" I blurted out before I could stop and slapped myself in my mind.

He smirked and looked at me. "I couldn't see her face," He said and gave me kiss on my forehead, while stroking my hair.

"How many times must I tell you love? I'm yours," He said, strong emotions were shown in his voice and eyes which were mirrored in mine as well. I smiled and felt my insides tingling.

"Maybe it's just a silly dream,"

"That's the problem you see, I have been having that same dream for four days," He said and his eyes stared at the ceiling.

I sighed. Questions circled my mind, What if something is going to happen in real life? What if the dream happens in real life? Who is the lady?

And more importantly, why does she love my man?

I felt myself burn with anger. Cudding more closer to Klaus, which made him smirk again, I spoke, "Did you tell anyone else about your dream?"

"Yes,"

"Who is it?"

"A witch friend of mine in California, he told me that he would come here soon," Klaus sighed.

"Why didn't you tell Bonnie?"

"I don't think she would too happy to hear about her best friend's boyfriend dreaming about another lady who loves him," Klaus said and tightened his grip on me.

He was right. He was always right. "Yeah," I simply stated.

"Where is your phone?" I asked.

"In my pant pocket,"

I looked at his pant pocket and found the rectangular shape bulging out of one if it's sides.

"This still doesn't give the answer to why you didn't reply," I stated.

"I was confused," He said. "I didn't know how you would react when you hear me saying about me dreaming about a lady who loves me on the phone, I needed to tell you slowly and in face to face,"