Chapter 34: Window Seat

Two Days Later

I sat on the edge of the bed watching the news. The news of what went down that night apparently someone had recorded Chyanne sitting on the edge of the balcony. "Super model Chyanne Rose was caught trying to jump from her 10 story apartment condo in New York saved by her ex boyfriend Love and hip hop star and club owner Chresanto August. Party says that she is doing well and is in intensive care.

"Love and Hip-hop reality star Blake McCoy was attacked and stabbed at Liquid Lounge in Las Vegas Saturday evening. Investigators says that she is also doing well and recovering. " I sighed turning the television off staring at the wall that's how numb I felt numb to it all. I was hurting if I could turn time around I'd been apologize and right my wrongs but its too damn late. Especially after yesterday when I tried to visit but was kicked out of the facility. Blake refused to let me see her even though I begged and pleaded. I felt so hopeless but I have to remain strong for my daughter she can't sense what's been going on.

Blake

All of the swelling of my face went down just a few bruises and a big ole neck brace that I have to wear for a month. I was being released today and the first thing I wanted to do was get my baby and go home. I missed my family severely and I know they missed me.

"So are you going home? My aunt asked me helping me pack my things. "No I'm staying with you for a few. I already told Ashlyn to bring Sanaa so she should be there when we get there" I explained.

I could tell my aunt was a little excited seeing as though she always complains that I don't visit as much. Thank god we were in Vegas and only 2 hours away from home.

Once I arrived home I was instantly greeted by my little sister Brelyn. "Hi sis, I missed you so much" she smiled hugging me. "I miss you more, trust me" I smiled hugging her rocking her side to side. Just being in my family's presence made me feel a lot better. At least family never turns there back on you. I know with all the fuck ups I do in life I can always go right back home. My uncle grabbed my bag taking them upstairs to my room. "Blake I have so much to tell you" Brelyn smiled.

"How about you let your sister settle down first she needs some rest" my aunt said. She was right I did need some sleep. I noticed that my brother wasn't down here so I walked to his room knocking on the door. "Its open" he said. I slowly opened the door walking in. "Hey" I said. He quietly stared at me with his eyes following me as I made my way to the edge of his bed. He looked disappointed in his own older sister if anything it should be the other way around. "Please say something" I begged.

"I just can't believe this happened to you all over Chresanto. I'm really beginning to not like this nigga" he said as my eyes widened. Mason looked up to Chres since the first day he met him they have a great bond and I would never want that break up. He was kind of like a father figure to him. "I wasn't fighting over him, I just .... I don't know I was getting ganged up on I'm not gonna sit there and be pushed around or disrespected" I explained

"I guess I mean you had to do what you had to do even if it cost you a cut on the neck I get it" he said continuing to play his game. "Come on Mace that's not fair" I frowned. Seeing my family disappointed in me is the worst feeling ever. There was a pause as I sat there thinking I was really upset with everything.

"I just sometimes wish we weren't born in that environment and mommy was a great mother that way you wouldn't hurt so much and have anger problems" he said.

I sighed "Its okay Mason I don't hurt that much over it anymore. I realized that we can't control who our parents are. We have to stop looking at them as superheroes and realize they're humans too and they have to face their demons as well although I hated her ways and way of living it made me stronger. I just regret fighting I didn't have to I could have walked away" I explained.