Chapter 47: Square One

I was at the manufacturing lab with Ashlynn for my new products. I was coming out with my spring line. Testing out highlighters and colors for my eye shadow palettes. "Ooohhhh you like this color Ash? I asked.

"Ehhhhh no its looks like a grandma color" she said. I frowned "This is an upcoming spring line right" she said. "Yea" I said.

"I need some models can you set that up? I was thinking of a yellow backdrop with fake grass, a baby pool and bunch of girls " I said

"Ooohh I get it, a bunch of grown bitches doing childish activities" she laughed.

"Exactly" I said trying on these glowly highlighters. "Ohhh this is the one girl" I said typing the code on my iPad. "Yesss have you glowing like a piece of chicken" she said. I laughed "Your so corny" I said.

"We may beat colour pop" she said hyping me. "Hell yeah did you not hear about their racist asses calling the darker shades yikes and easy peasy? I asked. "Really? That's foul" she said. We've been in here for hours right after my interview with Vlad TV on top of that. I did promise Chres a date later but I was extremely tired. "Ashlynn" I whined.

"Yes my dear" she said. "Can you spend the night for a few days? I asked. I loved Ashlynn she's like my second best friend plus I'm tired of being lonely in my apartment. "Why? She asked.

"Never mind" I said crossing my arms. "You don't really want me there, you want your nigga just say fuck it and be like baby even though I hate you right now. I really miss you"she said.

"All you had to do is say no" I said. She began laughing "Aww your so sensitive right now, you know I'll stay with you. I'm just saying " she said hugging me.

"Good and we can watch hella lifetime movies and eat ice cream" I said

"Yess bitch, we can be depressed together" she laughed. "I am supposed to be going on a date with him later" I yawned. "You sure? We had a long day" she said.

"I know I want to reschedule it honestly" I whined

"You're not though so hush" she laughed. "Whatever, we'll call this color champagne nights" I said

Chres

"Are you sure you want to buy her a ring? Don't you think its a little too early" Jacob said as we walked through the jewelry store. "Ya'll only went on three dates she's going to say no" he said.

"Jacob relax, I'm not proposing to her yet. I just want to get her a new one" I said.

"Well don't you dare try to propose to her at our anniversary party because I will beat your ass. You know how much money I spent on that event" he said. I held his shoulder "Bro chill, I would never do that. That day is about you and Noni just relax yo, you good? I asked.

"Shit I don't know Noni stressing me, she wants it to be flawless. Its not like its our wedding" he chuckled. "Pshhh you know how women are, that's how Blake was when she was trying to plan the wedding" I said staring at a particular ring. I sighed "I just gotta get it right man, I can't fuck up anymore" I said.

"How may I help you? One of the guys came over. I didn't know who this guy was, I usually get this guy named Mario help me. "Is Mario here? I asked.

"Yes, I'll go get him" He said. Mario came out "Heyyy Chresanto" he said dapping me up. "Wassup man" I smiled.

" Nothing much, what can I get for you? He asked. "That princess cut ring right there" I pointed. "Oohhh great choice" he handed it to me. "That shit is fat" Jacob said.