Chapter 38: Mission

7:30 am

Chres

Once the plane landed I was the first one out of my seat. It was 7:30 in the morning and for a plane ride. I did sleep like a baby at least I would have some energy for this adventure. Once they opened the door, I rushed to the terminal to get to a taxi. I looked around and caught the first taxi that was available. I opened the door "West 17th" I said. The driver wasted no time taking me there. I heard my cell phone ring and it was Jacob. I answered the phone 

"Wassup"

"Where the hell are you? What happened last night? You said a thankyou speech then dipped since when did we do that shit" he argued.

"Sorry bro, I found where Blake is" I said cutting him off. "Oh shit! You did" he asked."Yeah I figured it out, she's staying with her father out Columbia Maryland. My brother knows where he lives and now I'm on my way there" I explained

"What the hell? No one told me, I was confused" he said. "My bad, once I got the address. I was gone but you know how that goes" I explained. He began to lighten up "Yeah, I know well go get your woman" he said.

"Will do" I said looking out the window everything seemed to be going slow. Maybe because I was in such a rush to get to her.

"Oh and be ready for the slandering and uppercuts" Jacob laughed. I began to chuckle "Tuh don't I know it, alright man I'll call you once I get there and shit" I sighed. I was very antsy wish she was already here and things were already resolved.

"Alright man, talk to you later bye" he said hanging up. The taxi pulled up to my house and I gave him 40$ plus a tip and got out. I was pressed for time it was now 8:00. I planned on being on the road at 9 on the dot. As soon as I stepped foot in the house. I walked to my room and grabbing a bag stuffing it with a spare pair of clothes. I didn't plan on spending the night or anything but I packed something to be on the safe side. I threw my portable tooth brush in there, my undergarments, a t-shirt and a pair of sweats. I turned on the shower stepping into the steam. I turned on my shower system listening to some good ole music getting my mind right as I lathered my body. Once I was finished I quickly threw on some jeans, my timbs and a tee. I needed to be as comfortable as possible. I grabbed my bags and keys and walked towards the garage. I stared at all of my cars and debated about which one I wanted to drive. "Hmm I'll drive the rover" I said to myself. I turned on my music and I was on the road. I scrolled through the radio trying to find a song to get me in a better mood. Seems like every song that was playing was a sad love ballad.

12pm

Blake

I stretched my arms getting up from the bed.I looked down at my small belly that was slightly showing. I grabbed my phone and it was 12 in the afternoon. My appointment started at 1:30 pm.I was the last person getting the procedure. I quickly got up walking towards the bathroom. I looked in the mirror staring at myself second guessing myself. Was I really going to do this? Chresanto still doesn't know that I'm pregnant apart of me wants to tell him but the other part wants to be like fuck it. He's been treating me like I'm just some jump off for the past months and the way he talked about me on the radio was like I was some joke or something. Thinking about it makes me mad as hell. He hit it a couple of times? I mean would he want a guy talking about our daughter like that in the future. He'd go crazy, calling me a runner. Maybe if he didn't treat me like shit. I wouldn't have needed a break from him. "Ughhhhhhhhh" I screamed getting in the shower. I felt like my mind was going through war right now. Once I finished bathing myself. I placed on my yoga pants and a tank shirt. I ran my hair through my curly fro making sure it was neat. It seems like every time I go through some crazy breakthrough. I go right back to my natural state. I looked at the cut on the side of my neck to see how far it's healed. It still looks like a keloid I pray it disappears over time. I left out the bathroom and grabbed my purse from off the bed. I grabbed my father's keys and was on my way to the door. I was scared out of my mind, kind of how when I was about to deliver Sanaa ,I was terrified. I quickly called the clinic as I walked down the steps.

"Hillcrest Clinic how may I help you?

"Hello I was just calling to confirm my appoin-

My heart dropped as I looked down the steps. "Hello" The receptionist said getting impatient with me.

"HELLO MA'AM" I quickly hung up the phone thrown all the way off guard.

"Wassup Baby" Chres said getting up from the step. "Long time no see" he added.

Sorry guys you'll just see next time hehe :3

Next chapter will be extremely long

Blake is lowkey scared lol Chres was not playing with you girl

Like & Comment