Chapter 3 - The Party

She was wearing a little black dress and a pair of sparkly black heels. Her hair was curled and placed in a bun on top of her head.

She looked cheap but not as cheap as Saffire. Saffire was wearing a patent leather dress which came just below her bum.

"Hey man" she shouted

"Yeah errm hi" I said

Josie was already looking moody and bored, she was sat across the room with a bottle of water in her hand, what a prude! After a few minutes she placed the bottle on the side and went into the bathroom.

I ran across the room and poured half of my cup of vodka in the bottle, this should get her more up for the party. She emerged from the bathroom, picked up her water and downed the whole bottle.

Holy shit, she was going to be pissed!

After a few minutes she ran over to Saffire and I and our group of friends; Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam and Eleanor.

"Hey guys, Do you want to play a game?" she asked

Zayn smiled sickly and replied "yeah I'll play"

"No" I said. "I don't feel like a game, they're boring anyway"

"Oh shutup Niall, No one cares. It's a party so were playing" she demanded

We all sat down in a cirlce in the garden shouting out game suggestions then Harry shouted

"How about Drink and Spin?"

"Yeah" everyone chorused

I huffed. I hate this game it is so party cliche. Drink and Spin was that whoever got drunk first on 5 shots has to spin the bottle and had to makeout with whoever it landed on.

We each took the first 5 shots and Liam was the first to be off it. Lightweight. He span the bottle and it landed on Eleanor, they hesitantly kissed and then sat back down.

They had something going on last year but her parents didn't like us. They saw our tattoos and piercings and forbade her from dating any of us, she was hot but not hot enough to fuck.

We took another two rounds of shots and Josie began to get tipsy, she span the bottle and it landed on Zayn.

He leant over to kiss her and placed his hands on her chest, she jumped back and slapped him hard across the face.

"Who do you think I am you dick! I'm not just a piece of meat you can just feel up" she cried as she ran away.

"Dude, that was totally uncalled forhave some respect" Harry said as he stood up to leave.

Zayn smirked, to be honest its what I would have done.

Eventually the party died down and at around 3am everyone was gone and I made my way upstairs. I opened my bedroom door, not bothering to turn on the light, and took my clothes off.

I hopped into bed, and something cold hit my back, what the fuck is that? I thought as I rolled over. Through the darkness I could Just about make out a face... Shit, It was Josie.