Chapter 2 Pre-Party

The next day I walked into class to find the girl from yesterday sitting in my seat. She was sat next to one of my friends Saffire.

Saffire has light blue hair and fair skin, she also has a lot of tattoos up her arms and neck more than me.

We have hooked up a few times not any meaning to it it was just kind of a friends with benefits thing. We still do occasionally ut its usually when were stoned. 

I shot her an evil glare from across the room, she smiled sarcastically as I sat down. What a bitch! Who does she think she is? As the lesson progressed I continued to give her dirty looks until Mr Printon caught me and send me outside.

I waitd for saffire to come out of the room and when she did she was with HER.

"Hi, I'm Josie I don't believe we have been properly introduced" she smiled fakely.

"Hi" I huffed

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch your name and a nice greeting" she said sourly.

I grabbed Saffire by the arm and led her away but Josie followed us. What is her problem?

"errm, Jose would you want to come to a party tonight at Niall's place?" Saffire asked. I pulled her aside and whispered in her ear,

"what the fuck saffire you can see that I don't like her so why invite her back to my place. Are you dumb?"

"She is new and I'm trying to be nice" she threw back at me.

"Yeah, that would be cool" megan replied from behind me "I'll see you later then, bye" and then she left, good.

Saffire and I walked back to my car and I gave her a ride home. I may not have feelings or like anyone but I wasn't going to let her walk home alone in the cold and darkness.

When I got back to the frat house the rest of the boys walked around setting uo drinks and DJ equipment for the back to school party. I lay down on my bed and began to make a start on my coursework as there was nothing better to do.

When I finished it was 11:30pm and the party was loud downstairs, I pulled on a fresh set of clothes and walked down the stairs, a few girls gave me a wink as I walked past but I ignored them. It looked like there were plenty of easy targets here to tonight, lucky me.

I grabbed myself a red cup and began to drink. People were walking upstairs... to have sex no doubt. You could hear the occasional screams of pleasure when the dj switched the track and it went quieter.

Thats when Josie walked through the door, the patys only just begun.

(Please vote and comment, want to see what you think!  Thankyou, Shauna x)