The White Wolf [17]

Cody's wolf

The smell of burning pancakes woke me up, I quickly shifted into Lux and ran into the kitchen. I see Cody trying to take the fire out from the pan, I stood in front of the pan and took out the fire. I shifted back I had still my PJ's, "I am sorry I was trying to make breakfast" I shook my head "Its fine we all make mistakes" he smiled then I did the bed, grab my clothes and towel. "I am going to take a shower" Cody grabbed my hand and I look up at him, "can we both take a shower, its better of we don't waste a lot of water" I smiled and nodded then dropped my stuff in the bathroom then came out and shifted to Lux. I sprayed water at him then ran into the bathroom. "There so you don't waste any water!" I yelled at the door. I locked the door then turned on the water, I stripped down then entered. Once I was finished I got dried then changed into my navy blue skinny jeans, with a royal blue crop top that showed my belly piercing. I dried my hair then had my hair wavy, I got out of the bathroom to see Cody nowhere to be seen.

I walked forward then felt strong hands on my waist then being put over a shoulder. "Cody! Put me down!" I shriek because you can see my bra from my crop top. I shifted into Star so at least nobody can see anything, I started licking him then he dropped me and started laughing. "Hey! I am still getting you for that trick you pulled!" At that I started running down the stairs out to the fields. I look back to see a black with brown wolf chasing after me. He tackled me down on a rock where my favorite waterfall is, he started licking me and nibbling me.

I was compelled by his glowing eyes, and so was he. But before anything could happened I felt a pain on my body, I shifted into human and so did Cody. I felt a huge pain still that I couldn't move, I curled up into a ball. 'What is happening!' I asked my wolves, 'You are turning into your true form, we are now combining into one goodbye' with that darkness surrounded me.

Cody's POV

I picked her up and ran to the infirmary then they took her and did everything they can. As I waited for the news of Amanda, I held a bracelet that I was suppose to give Amanda. I just hope she is okay. The doctor came in upset, "I am sorry Cody but Amanda is in a coma" at that moment everything dropped on me, my mate is in a coma. I dropped the bracelet I had in my hand and went on my knees, I hope she will wake up soon.