The White Wolf [19]

I punched one of them on the cheek which made them spit blood, I was questioning the two hunters that try to take me last night. "Why did you wanted to kidnap me!" I yelled at him which he replied with a chuckle. "We wanted to kidnap you so you can get pregnant and we do tests on your child to see your weakness, how the white wolves live, and how can we destroy all werewolves. I shook my head then left the dungeon but before saying to the guard " he's all yours even the other one" with that I left back to my room. I laid there in silence until I felt myself wanting to puke, I ran to the bathroom then emptied whatever was in my stomach then washed my face. Why did I just puked? I can't get sick since I am a white wolf. I went to the infirmary then waited for my name to be called. "Amanda Garcia?" One of the nurses called out I got up and followed her. They did a quick run through to see how was my blood pressure then I waited for the doctor in a room.

After a few minutes the doctor came in, he had jet black hair with green eyes that make you compelled but I already had eyes on someone. "Hello alpha I am Dr. Reid, now I heard that you threw up?" I nod my head " well let's check if your pregnant or not" after some tests the results came back in "Well it appears you are pregnant so I am making an appointment for your first ultrasound" after that I left the infirmary to my room. I called Cody after 4 rings he picked up 'hey love how are you?' I held my breath then breathed out 'I am pregnant' with that it went silenced 'That's great I always wanted to have a baby!' I smiled I thought he would be disappointed 'well I will leave you with practice' with that I hung up. I layer on my bed rubbing my belly that its flat for now. 'It'll stay flat like that so don't get your hopes up for being fat, you still have your baby there just making your tummy flat for precautions' well looks like I am going to be skinny for 6 months.

People heard the news from my pack even the sluts heard so they envy me. I was walking around until I heard someone "I bet you that slut of an alpha is just lying to just get closer to Cody, I can even sleep with him without Amanda finding out" and guess who it was yup its Alexandra the one that had the mind reading ability not the other one. I shift into Echo then walked over to them I walked past them until she stepped on my tail, 'Not yet Echo!' then echo tried to get up but then Alexandra stepped on my leg so I fell to the ground. "You really are weak!" then she kicked one of my ribs then after that I let Echo take control which she stood up and bit Alexandra's leg.

She yelled out which brought Cody and my beta to come, I still held on her ankle which she tried to woggle me out but I had already a tight grasp on her. "Cody help me baby!" he tried to take me off until he saw my eyes he backed away. I knew I had scary eyes then I found out that I had blood red eyes instead of my yellow ones. "Don't just stand there help me!" People tried to cone close but I use my fire to build a line. She grabbed a knife from the counter and stabbed my leg, I still didn't let go instead I added a drop of venom on warn her to not stab me. She still kept stabbing my leg that it was bleeding a lot then she started stabbing my back which I let go of her. "Looks like I am going to become alpha" I shook my head no which got her mad, I lunged at her at surprised and bit her neck. I snapped her neck then her body became limp and I took down the fire, Cody came to me and I shifted back to human with a jean shorts and a black crop top. "I am fine!" Echo yelled, "Echo let Amanda take-" she cut him off " For what so you can fucking hurt her! No! You slept with Alexandra when you couldn't sleep with Amanda she is already 6 months old! Right now she will break down if I lose control, I don't want her to break down already so get the fuck out of my sight!" With that his face was broken. I was already breaking down, I already am having a child why did he do this to me. We only knew I was having twins but not the genders. He walked away before Echo saying the rejections he accepted it and left the pack. Echo let me take control so they took me to the infirmary, after a long stitching, tubes, I was finally laying there on a hospital bed. My babies are fine Echo took care of them, I on the other hand I am broken but I know I can take care of them anyway, I am 17 yet I am already having children. I won't let them down.