Chapter Two

I turned my head slowly to come to see a pair of big black wings, beginning to flutter as if ready to take off. Then suddenly I felt cold, cold doesn't even begin to describe it, I was freezing! I felt a wet cold substance on my skin before hearing "Happy Birthday!"

My eyes shot open and there was Ashley, Sam, and Aiden holding a bucket sitting at the edge of my bed.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I looked around my bed, it was soaking wet with a couple of ice cubes here and there. Then I looked back at the bucket sitting in Aiden's lap. He looked at me with the biggest smile plastered on his face. I shot out of bed and jumped on top of him yelling, "I'm going to kill you, hope you said your last goodbyes already!" I started slapping him vigorously while he kept try to protect himself using his arms as a barrier. Once I felt satisfied with trying to beat the life out of my dear cousin, I got up and looked down at him. He was crawled up in a fetus position and I couldn't myself from laughing.

"Well that was fun," Sam said looking down at Aiden as well while Ashley tried helping him up. "Yeah well I enjoyed it very much as well," I said grinning and walking into the bathroom to grab a towel to try and dry myself off. Sam came up in bathroom doorway and leaned on the frame with her arms crossed. "So what you got planned for your big birthday?" I turned around and looked at her "nothing, the real question is what do you have planned for me?"

She scoffed and pulled out her phone and began texting someone, I tried seeing who it was but she quickly yanked the phone away. "Well someones a bit curious today isn't she, and to answer your question we're going shopping then we're going over to Aiden's to hang out." I nodded my head approvingly, knowing that there is probably more to the story. "So get ready we're heading out to the mall" she said in a rushed tone. Leaving the bathroom and locking the door behind her. I stripped out of my now damp pajamas and turned on the shower water, while waiting for the shower to warm I brushed my teeth. Then hopped into the shower and began washing myself, realizing my back was still hurting. I guess I couldn't feel it before since I was covered in freezing cold ice water.

So once I completed my shower, I grabbed the aloe in the bathroom cabinet and bagan rubbing it all over my back, feeling that magnificent cooling sensation. Placing the aloe back, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathroom then went into my room. I opened the door and no one was in there. My bed was made with new sheets and blankets. Yeah they better fix my bed after what they did. There was a pair of dark blue  floral shorts, a black crop top and cute sandals. I put on the clothing knowing Ashley was the one who picked it all out for me she has a great sense of fashion. I put my damp hair in a high pony tail. I walked over to my desk and placed some lip gloss and mascara. Grabbing my shoulder purse from Michael Kors. Placing my mascara, lip gloss, wallet, and Iphone in it. I went out of my room and went downstairs into the kitchen.

Aiden was sitting on one of the stools next to the  kitchen island spinning around like a child. Sadly this is what I'm apparently related to and to make matters worse, he's older than me. I see that  Sam and Ash made themselves comfortable on my living room couch. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a granola bar and a banana then stuffed it in my purse.

"So are we shopping or just sitting around doing nothing?" I yelled to startle everyone I guess they didn't realize I was here, they were probably to busy on their phones or spinning like a fool.

Sam jumped up and ran to the front door slipping on her black flip flops, she was wearing a pair of shredded boyfriend jeans and a black tank top tucked into her jeans with her hair down in natural curls. She was very athletic, she is the captain of the track and cross country teams in our school and has the body of a Victoria's Secret model, she how ever wasn't to lucky in the bust or butt compartment, she although has an extremely toned body. Ashley on the other hand was the opposite, she enjoyed hitting the gym with her very muscular boyfriend Dylan, she had enormous breasts but yet not lucky in the butt compartment either. She was in a skater skirt, a crop top with some converse to finish it all off. Aiden how ever was wearing swimming trunks, yes you heard my right swimming trunks to the mall, and a Hollister tank top with some grey flip flops.