Part 4.

Part 4.

(I finally found the the perfect person to play Eli - picture on the side)

10:15 - Eli left fifteen minutes ago and I had just finished a shower.

10:30 - Dressed in pyjamas and ready to go to sleep.

11:30 - I've been unable to fall asleep despite all of my attempts to drain my energy.

12:00 - Still awake.

I let out a sigh and let my head fall onto my pillow; face being buried in the fluff inside it; butt up in the air until I slide my knees down so my lying flat on my bed.

A soft knock came from my door causing me to lift my head. Another knock came around ten seconds later, a bit harder this time. I slowly got up and shuffled over to the door. Once I opened it Eli stood there in a black tee shirt and grey track pants. I noticed his eyes increase in size as he looked me over, all I was wearing was a pair of grey sweat shorts and an off white, thin, over sized sweater. I cocked an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes, Elijah."

He cleared his throat and took a step in my room. "Well I was thinking since we didn't get to finish talking before and you obviously cannot sleep-"

"Wait how did you know I couldn't sleep?" I cut him off.

"These walls are paper thin, I can hear everything." He stated, the corner of his lips twitching into a smirk.

"So you sit there and eavesdrop on me?"

"Not intentionally."

"I seriously doubt that, Eli." I scoffed, "but what do you want?"

"I'm taking you on an adventure, Ivy Rose." He smiled grabbing my hand.

"Wait how? We can't leave," I said while being dragged out of my room, down the corridor.

"Who said we were going to leave this place?"

"How on earth do you have an adventure in a psychiatric ward?"

He suddenly stopped causing me to run into his chest. I blush crept up on my cheeks and I kept my face down, avoiding eye contact with, Eli. "One: this place isn't just a ward, and two: don't doubt me, Ivy" andwith that he turned back around and continues walking with me being pulled behind.

"And wasn't "curfew" an hour ago. We should be in our rooms sleeping right now," I whispered in fear that someone would hear.

"Don't you know how to break rules, live on the edge so to say?" He asked, taking a turn down another empty corridor, "and I apologise in advance for what I'm about to say - but have you ever heard the saying 'yolo'?"

"Keep your voice down!" I whisper-yelled. "And I didn't really come here with the intention to 'live on the edge' or realise that I 'only live once.' If I thought that way I'd be at home trying to live out my life until something happens to me and my fucked up suicidal mind blows the situation out or proportion and I trying to kill myself again."

"Your way of thinking is so dull, Ivy Rose. If I were you I'd adapt my way of thinking right this moment, maybe not necessarily to 'yolo' but to something more along the lines of 'yolt.'"

"What?"

"'Yolt' you only live twice."

"Eli that's not-"

"That actually a funny idea, like what if I get a tee shirt made that says Y.O.L.T across the front and back it says 'you only live twice' and under the Y.O.L.T on the front there lies a picture of the man himself - Jesus."