Part 7.

Part 7.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I wrapped the towel around my body, walking out of the bathroom. I went to go close the blinds on my window and proceeded to go open the dresser that held my clothing. I dropped the towel and pulled out a bra and underwear, putting both on, followed by black skinny's and a dark green and black oversized flannel. I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. It was just so perfect, everything about it and him was perfect.

I let out a low chuckle and picked up my towel folding it up neatly and setting it on top of the dresser. I made my way back to the bathroom, grabbing my comb, brushing it through my long wet hair. After I had tamed that tangled mess and picked up my eyeliner pencil, putting it on my eyelid and waterline. Blinking a few times I put on my mascara. I finished off my other bathroom duties and shut the light off leaving the bathroom.

It was 7:23, the morning rounds were done twenty-three minutes ago and I was informed I had my session with Dr. Moore at eight this morning.

Seeing as I had nothing to do at this time I figured I would show up a little early. So I left my room and proceeded to Dr. Moore's office. I past by Debbie - one of the nurses that give us patients our medication - said hello and continued down the corridor. The normal schizophrenic that talks to the same chair everyday - who's name turns out to be Keegan - was there, (No surprise). Some girl I had never seen before was sitting on the farthest chair away from Keegan, looking completely petrified. And I don't blame her, I was scared of him too, but now it's all becoming normal to me. I abruptly stopped and looked at the clock, 7:31. I still have time. I turned on my heal and walked up to the girl.

"Come 'ere" I smiled, holing my hand out to her. She cautiously took it, then dropped it when she stood up and we started walking. "You'll warm up to him the longer you're here." I informed her, "you are staying here aren't you?"

She nodded her head and rubbed her arm with her hand.

"I'm Ivy, by they way."

"Chandler," she replied quietly. She was beautiful to be honest. Her long blonde hair was wavy and just about as long as mine. Her eyes were an incredible blue and I wish I could take her nose, because it was perfect.

"That's sick." I smiled, looking forward, nodding my head slightly.

"You're not going to make fun of me? Tell me I have a guys name?"

"No way, I like the fact your parents named you that, it's not something you really see a lot. Plus I don't make fun of people here, it's wrong. Well there is one person here I make an exception for." I smiled, my thoughts going back to Eli.

Eli.

Eli and I kissed.

His lips were so soft.

Hmm Eli.

I just couldn't get that thought out of my head. I couldn't get him out of my head.

"So why are you here?" I asked impulsively. I shouldn't have asked, it's none of my business in why she's here. Goddamn it Elijah.

"Um-"

"No you don't have to tell me, it's really none of my business at all, I apologize."

"Thanks."

"So did you officially get admitted to this place yet?" I asked, scratching my wrist. It was really itchy today.

"No, I have to meet with Dr. Morrison today, then Dr. Moore, and then they're going to decide from there."

"That's actually where I'm headed, I have daily sessions with her." I explain.