Part 5.

Part 5.

"You're a cheater," I huffed, plopping down on the wooden floor of the gym I didn't know this place even had.

"No, you were the one cheating, Ivy Rose." Eli chuckled, shaking his fingers though his hair, fixing it.

"Au contraire, mon amie, you can't put all that shit on me, you cheated as well."

"I cheated once."

"You cheated four times." I corrected.

"And you cheated twice that amount."

"You're a child, Eli." I scoffed.

"You're just a sore loser!" He laughed, taking my hands and hoisting me up to my feet. "Now give me a hug, loser."

"No! I don't hug cheaters," I pouted turning away, but a smile spreading across my face.

"Ivy..." I suddenly felt two hands on my sides. My eyes widened immediately.

"Eli don't!" I pleaded.

"I'm going to do it if you don't give me a hug!"

"Eli!"

"Alright, you asked for it!" I let out a shriek when he started to tickle my sides.

"Eli stop!" I said through my laughing.

"I'll stop if I get a hug!"

"Never!" I shouted trying to wiggle out of his grip. He only held on to me tighter, tickling me even more, causing my laugh to turn loud and obnoxious.

"Give in and I'll stop!"

"Fine! Fine just please stop!" I gasped for air once he stopped tickling me. I shot him a dirty look but he just smiled at me, arms opened, waiting for his hug.

"You're an idiot," I smirked at him before taking off. I heard him shouting my name as I sped off through the gym doors, down one of the halls. Which probably isn't the best idea, because if I lose Eli and I get lost I'm going to be screwed only to have one of the nurses here to find me, punish me for being in an area I probably shouldn't be in, and being out past curfew, they'll probably behead me. And that's not how I want to go out. If I even get better I'd rather die for some bad ass reason like cliff diving and land on a sharp rock or some shit, or die fighting criminal master mines like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible one, two, and three, even though he doesn't die. Or maybe I could move to LA and live in 'The Murder House" from American Horror Story, fall in love with Tate, tragically commit suicide there and live forever with Tate never being able to leave that god forsaken place. But alas my life is not like Mission Impossible or American Horror Story.

"Ivy!" Eli shouted my name, I looked behind me to see him hot on my trail. I laughed and took a sharp right into a room.

Are you kidding me?

This place has a goddamn pool.

Who in the hell would need to use this? Everyone here is either injured, fucked up in some mental way.

"Your trapped, Ivy Rose." Eli said deviously. I turned around to see him standing there with a smirk.

"I guess I have no choice now.." I sighed.

"That's more like it," his smirk turned into a smile as he trotted over to me. Just as he was about to hug me I turned on him and pushed him straight into the pool. The splash got my clothes a little wet but unlike me, he was now soaking. He came up a few seconds later still smiling. I don't know what was wrong with him, he should be fuming, I know I would be.