Chapter 17: Along came the blond.

Niagara's P.O.V
    1 year 4 months ago
------------------------------------------

   The class was loud and the day was ending. I've been in history 102 for the last 51 minutes waiting for my semester grade. As the jocks in the back argued about their grades. Like always I sat up front with Manny Marínez talking about the new campaign we wanted to support.

    "Jackson will complain about improper involvements if you help! I'll just ask Jessica and Aidan for their vote." She said. She was the sweetest person I've even meet. With the perfect GPA and test scores, Hanna was a sweetheart and hated any Confrontation. That's why I had her back, cause I loved it!

   "Well I'm president and I want to do it!" I said

   "Are you sure you want to abuse your power like that? For me ?" She whispered, drawing quietly on her notepad.

    "It's fun being the dictator!" I said laughing with her. She was my Bestfriend other than Aidan. I've known her since our 4th grade spelling bee!

She was the first Friend I've ever had! We had girls night every Saturday. We campaigned for each other.
In most ways we where exactly the same. We hated sports, hated most humans, and spent most time indoors. Yes our social stability and antisocial behavior was completely questionable. I even told her about Aidan.

"What's that?"
"Huh? Nothing!"

"Your drawing Jessie again aren't you?" I said taking the drawing out of her hand and examining it.
"Shhhhhh!" She begged, reaching for it.
"Oh Jessie I love you! I wanna watch you kick a touchdown and dunk a goalie every Friday night. Oh Jessie Why is it that your eyes are greener than the grass? Oh Jessie please dump Ariel because I lovvvvvvveeeeee yoooo..." I teased

   "Mrs.Bearon since you seem to be enjoying your work time I guess you won't mine answering a question for Mr.Martin?" Mrs.Kelly said sweetly.

Looking back I cringed because I hated jocks at my school. Especially these kind, the dumb ones. Slowly getting up I walked to the back of the class. Where 5 of the Schools most popular guys sat. Rich and cocky they sat in there 400 dollar uniforms giving me all white perfect smiles.

Giving a fake one back I said "what seems to be the problem guys?" Looking around placing my hands behind me. I knew all of them, they where royalty here at Saint WestBeach High. Aidan Collens, Troy Baxtor, Jessie Martin, Hubert Mindells and Dodger Dickingson.

This humor Adian as he quickly gave up his look of boredom and gave me his perfect smile biting on his pen and leaned forward. He knew I didn't want to be back here in front of everyone. For Christ sake I hated being called on for the answer and I was the smartest in class.

"It seems that Jessie here can't find out why his semester grade is so low." Aidan said loud as if to get everyone's attention.

"I informed him that his second term he might have got an B+ but term one he got an D- resulting in her C- !" Mrs. Jelly said.

Quickly looking down leaning over his shoulder I confirmed it. He smelled like lots of money! Jessie dad was in the stock market and he was the last child of 5! He had sandy brown hair and green eyes and played Soccer. Manny had a crush on him.

"Yeah she's right! Good thing you got a B on the test last Friday or that would have brought you down 13% resulting in a C- for term two and a D for the semester and than you would have been kicked off of the Soccer team.