Geneva

The world had forsaken a lot of its inhabitants. Space seemed the option for experiments to be sent to hide the fact that they even existed. Once the government figured out the way to alter DnA, it was easy to fuse other strands with a human's to make traits available most humans couldn't possess naturally. Most humans were captured, the prisons offered inmates sentenced to death as guinea pigs, and scientists were offering insight left and right. Finally, the year 2075 boasted a lot of new inventions and scientific nuances. The president declared all out war on the other countries who tried to steal the information. For some, the war was a new Holocaust, and for America, a new way to test the experiments.

There were all sorts of hybrids. Just about any combination could be made as long as the DnA was readily availabile. Wolves, tigers, lizards, and even fish were used among others. It would seem that dinosaur DnA would have come back, but the scientists could not extract it as thought. Regardless, the world was constantly evolving. It seemed that advancements made everything more easy, but also more complicated. Space travel was easier to access by all people. Mainly, however, space travel was more for the scientific screw ups. Experiments gone wrong were sent to a large space station used for an older military base in earlier years.

    A colony resided of failed experiments. Each having their own faction, and some scientists staying with their species to help keep the peace, and medical records. Upon the death of an experiment, they would send the body to the sun in a "blaze of glory" type way. The animals were happy, but some were also conscious of why they were there. Word of a rebellion floated around, and some spoke of conspiracy to the humans of Earth.