The Ransom

Ashe sat on the bed as the two goonies looked at their leader. Ragah was fierce looking indeed and his tail twitched about as if in thought. She was never really scared, but he made Ashe nervous as he smirked. "Your father should be easy to track I think. I wonder how he would react if I mated with you. Besides, our offspring should be rather powerful I suppose. Or rather we could get money, power, or anything we desired for you."
    She thought about running, but knew he could tack her again, even if it was a matter of time. Ragah and his crew were too high tech and advanced. Ashe sighed. "If he really is my father, he would stop you." With that remark, she spat at his feet. Ragah raised a brow with interest. "I like a girl who can fight a little. Your defiance intrigues me more." Ashe gave a look of repulsion.
    Ragah snapped and turned to the door. The two goonies followed and they exited. He turned his head and purred, "you will be mine princess. Just wait." Ashe nearly vomited, and on that note, she couldn't be a princess. Her mother died in childbirth and her father had disappeared shortly after.
    This all seemed a bit extreme to her, and Ashe laid down for a moment. What would he do? Call some random King claiming he found the daughter and use Ashe to claim whatever he wanted? She gagged at the thought. After all, Ashe had survived from the kindness of strangers through fostering until she was too old. So many nice people who showed her the animal ways as well as human adaptations.
    If she truly was a wolf as she heard them say, then why wasn't she like the others? Why did she look completely human, unlike the animal counterparts? Ashe sighed and listened in on the conversation outside of her door. "I want you to make her comfortable. She needs to fall for me, and if I have to get her things to make her happy, then so be it. Every whim, every desire, do it with the exception of leaving this fortress."
    The men agreed and stood guard of the room. Ashe questioned if that would truly be carried out so she knocked on the door. "Um, hello? I was wondering if I could get a couple body pillows? These pillows are really stiff." Ragah had heard her and opened the door. "Wolves sleep in packs, so it is natural that you need something to simulate that. I will find you the best." He closed the door and went to find the softest, largest pillows to accommodate her.
    Now that she knew she could get anything she wanted, she knocked again. "Hey uh... one more thing.... I'm kinda hungry. Could I possibly get a steak and some Koolaid or something please?" One of the men grumbled and she inwardly smiled. Ashe then heard them radio for a steak and koolaid, "whatever that is," the guard grumbled afterwards.
    It was brought to her and she sniffed the steak. It smelled so delicious and the koolaid was rather cold. She dug in and soon was laying on her bed with a distended belly. "Oh yeah."