Gray and Benji

Benjamin or Benji as he was called, sat in his chair observing Graysen, or Gray as he preferred to be called, doing his normal training. While Gray ran and lifted weights, Benji documented stamina and heart rate. "Just a few more minutes," Benji said, and looked at the clock. Gray simply nodded. As he continued to train, Benji looked at the computer in his hand. He sighed, knowing this will be his fifth year in space with Gray. The latter was getting restless, and his partner could tell. "Gray, I see that look in your eye. What are you thinking, man?"

    Gray shook his head, his blue eyes and brown sweat soaked hair shifting slightly. "You and I both know space is rather boring. Every so often we get new arrivals but that's only fun for a day or two. We need to go back down to Earth." Benji sighed. "Gray, you know as well as I that the very idea is a joke. There is no way we could sneak on a shuttle back to Earth. We would get caught before we even made it to the shuttle." Benji was right, and he knew Gray hated that. Gray groaned. "We have to try Benji. I have an idea on how to make it right and justified. We're gonna find the Commander's lost daughter." Benji sputtered. "E-Excuse me?!" Gray stopped the treadmill. "You heard me. We are gonna find the Chief Commander's daughter."

    "Have you lost your mind? I mean...surely its not exhaustion?" Gray shook his head. "I'm fine, and I'm sure about this. There is a shuttle coming tomorrow night. If we can get on that shuttle, we can go find her on Earth." Benji looked at Gray. "I hate to say it, but you're determined and when you get determined, I can not stop you if I tried." He sighed. "How long have you had this planned?" Gray smiled widely. "About half a month, exactly." Benji held his head in his hands. "Very well, let's hear this plan."