I need Him to Approve

After Valentines day was over, her best friend was having her Quince the next month. Selena was one of her Maids of honor, also Selenas dad was gonna be there so I was pretty nervous myself going with her.

* I was scared to death, I didn't really know how her dad would react to his daughter having anolder boyfriend *

It was the night of her friends Quince, my mom had gotten me this really good looking button shirt and gray pants to go with them. When I got there, it only took five minutes after for the limo to roll in with the Quinceañera and her maids of honor.

* She's naturally beautiful without make up, but when she walked out that limo I was howling, my God who I me was that girl? X.X*

She's was really nervous and embarrassed so she his herself right away.( goddamn nuu uh, don't hide Dx) No matter, I ran inside the building and quickly found an empty seat where I could maybe ta Jo e a video of her making her way in. (At this point she noticed from ouside I had my camera out) When it we as her turn to walk the aisle she increased her pace and looked the other way in such a cute way. The video came out alright, but all that mattered was that you can see how she was blushing the whole time.

The whole ceremony was done, and it was time f io r the real party to start.

*if I know me well, I sure know I ant dance xD*

They start it off with some pop music, followed by some electronic mixes and after that "The love songs" came up, there was a circle of boys and girls dancing until that ONE song came. I thought to myself that this is my chance to show her Dad that I wanted his approval, so I instinctively grabbed her hand and pulled her in real close, everybody was looking at me signaling her dad was looming right at us so I went all in. At the songs climax I leaned in and kissed her. EVERYONE jumped in shock, with the guys cheering me on like if I was the man. When the song was over, Selena was taking pictures with her parents, especially her dad, so I walked up behind and photobombed one of their pictures, that's where I got to shake his hand and he told me he wouldn't mind if I was in the "picture".

*wooo, I'm not dead yet hallelujah!. I knew it the night wasn't over so I had to be careful *

We were done taking pictures and I felt a bit parched, so I we shawty t to the kitchen or service counter and asked for a beverage, I felt a hand setle down on my shoulder at first I thought it was her Dad, but no it was her brother telling me that they're Dad thought I was cool guy.

The rest of the night was great while it lasted, she had left earlier but she let me know that no doubt she had fun that night. I would go to sleep happy then.