The Moment it Happened

Even though I did talk to Sabrina so she'd stop acting the way she did, she would keep doing all these crazy things like when I'm with any of my friends she would run across to jump on me and try to kiss me, or she would hold my hand and try to bite me after that she would laugh like a crazy person. I'm still wondering how she got a hold of my phone number when she started calling and texting one night.

* I've literally had it till this point, so I did something I wouldn't have though would work *

I remember it was Friday afternoon, all the students were there waiting to get on the busses. Selena had gotten there shotly, she covered my eyes and said "guess who?". I knew it was her but a played along, " hmmm I wonder if it's Brittney, or Nino. "Well your wrong it's just me jijiji!", I turned around and hugged her wishing her a great weekend and everything but I asked her a favor. (The favor in all ways Ikn it was something horrible for a guy to ask a girl, but I had built so much trust in her I thought she wouldn't take it in a bad way)
The favor was if she would pretend to be my gf for a moment if I was ever around Sabrina, so she'd think I'm taken and give up. Coincidently she was upfront ahead of the crowd, but from her on she did everything, she grabbed my hand and marched through all the other students until we got to Sabrina. My heart skipped a beat since she didn't hesitate to say yes, as we're standing behind Sabrina at this point I just bumped into her so she'd se I was there.

She turned around and was about to do what she always did if I was around, but showed her I was holding hands with Selena and said " I don't think you been introduce to my girlfriend have you?"
Her face changed all sorts of colors and started apologizing, it was amazing before I left I hugged Selena even tighter kissed her on the cheek and thanked her. All I could see was that beautiful smile of hers while she waved from her buss.

*Some celebratory ice cream was in the mix that Friday xD*

Around 9 o'clock I got a new text reading out " who do you like?".
I didn't reply back for a while, I just sat there with my phone.