College Life...

Nobody P.O.V
Yn Gets Up And Do Her Morning Routine And Gets Dressed For Her First Day To College. (Outfit Is In Media). She Goes Down Stairs And She Grabs A Apple And A Bottled Water. She Has To Pick Up Amaree So she Texts Her.

My R.O.D: I'm Outside Waiting At Your Car.
Yn: Alright.

Walks Outside Greet Amaree And Drives to School. They Arrive At L.A. College And Go To There First Class Which Was Dance. There in Class Now. They walked In And Took A Seat.

Professor=P

P: I'm Your Professor For Dance. I'm Ms. Crews. I Hope You All Take This Class Serious Because I Wanna See All My Students Make It Outta Here In Thr Next 4 Years. But Let's Get Started First I Wanna See Your Dance Moves So Partner Up And Begin Dancing!!!.

Partners Were Followed:
Amaree and Yn
Chres and Girl #1(Desiree)
Ray And Danielle
Prince And Kehlani
Prod And Jasmine

So Everyone Begin Dancing. It Came Down To Me And Amaree. We Was Inspired To Do Body Party. We Did The exact Dance Ciara Did But We Freestyled At The End. Everybody Went Crazy And Cheered Us On.

P: Wow You All Were Great. But At The End Of The Semester You Will Partner Up With A Female If You're A Male. And Vice Versa For You Female. And you Will Make Up A Dance That will Close In your Final Grade This Year. So You Have Enough Time To Pick Your Partner. If Nothing Else Class Is Dismissed.

Lunch Time: (in cafeteria)

Yn: Well Today Was A Good Day. But Something Surprised Me.
Amaree: What Fam?
Yn: That All Of Them We Met at the Mall Is In Our Dance Class. And That You And Prince Are Dating.
Amaree: Yep. But How You Know?
Yn: How Y'all Look At each Other.
Amaree: (Smirking) Well I Heard That Mr. Santo Was At Your House Last Night.
Yn: Yep. But It's Odd Cause He Was Flirting With Me Yesterday But He All Over That Bitch Desiree Today.
Amaree: Oh Yeah They Go Out.
Yn: Damn Why The Fine Ones Gotta Be Hoes?
Amaree: Yeah But What We Gone Eat?
Yn: Well I Was Finna Go Get Some Chipotle. (Spell check)
Amaree: Cool.

So Amaree And Yn Leave The College And They Eat At The Place And They Go Home And Chill.