Gotta Put In That Work...

Yn Was Ready This Morning She woke Up Did Her Routine And Got Dressed*outfit in media*. My Hair Was Curly(Poofy). Yn Is Also a Hair Stylist At Gr8 Saloon Where Amaree Work To. She Arrives At Work.

Gr8 Saloon Spa:

Amaree: *Curling Girl Hair* So Yn Shekinah Put Her Edge Control On Your Station.
Yn: Alright I See*speaking to everybody* Hey Y'all
Everybody: Hey Yn.
Yn: Who Hair Im Doing Today? *looking at schedule book*
Amaree: Oh This Girl Name Desiree Said You Got Her Today.
Yn: *Ughh face* Ian Touching That Bitch. Where She At?
Amaree: *pointing to back* She Just went To The Bathroom.
Yn: *putting a fake smile* Speaking For The Devil
Desiree: *mean mugging* She Doing My Hair?
Yn: Do You Gotta Problem?
Amaree: Seems Like She Do.
Desiree: Who Tf Was Talking to You
Amaree: Do You Not Know I Will cut U? *Holding Sheers*
Yn: You Know What Get Out The Shop Get Tf Out.
Desiree: This Ain't Yo Shop.
Yn: You Left It's Me And Amaree's Shop. HOW bout You Get Out Of Our Shop.
Desiree: *Turn Around* Fine Then.
Yn Worked From 10:00am - 5:00pm So She Is Tired But Is Not Aware Of What Going On at Her House. LET'S see What Is Chres Doing...

Chres P.O.V: So Today I Am Setting Up A Dinner For Yn Just To Show Her That I Am Sorry And That I Really Love Her. I Plan On Having a Rose Petal Bath, A Great Dinner, A Massage And Just Let Me Explain To Her That She Is Everything To Me. So Everything Is Set Up Now At the House But Imma Have A Limo Come Pick Her Up From The Salon She Getting Her Date Outfit And Getting Her Hair And Nails Done.

Fast Forward Time: So Yn Is Shocked When she Find a Limo In the Front Of the Saloon She Gets In They Get her Hair Nails Done And She Gets her Outfit On Which Is A White Dress Stops A Mid Thigh with a Slit up the side with gold jimmy choos and gold earrings. She Slayyedd.