Date Night

Yn's P.O.V:

When I Got Home I Showered And Got Ready I Put On My White Lace Bra And Underwear. I Put on M.A.C Makeup with my Matte Red Lipstick. My Hair Was in A Neat Bun. And My Outfit In Media☝☝.
(Time: 7:50)
Ring Ring. ( Otp with Santo)
Santo: I'm Outside
Yn: Alright I'll Be Out
Santo: Yeah
Yn Finished UP Getting Ready And Walked Out The door.

Santo P.O.V:
Omg!! When Yn Came Out The Door I was Like Damn She look Sexy Asf. That Black Dress Was Looking Good On Her And It Fits Her Curves. She Looking Like A Wifey And She Might Get It Tonight.
Yn: (getting into car) Hey Santo
Santo: Hey Yn But Call me Chres.
Yn: Alright Chres.
Chres: (pulling out the driveway) How Was Work.
Yn: Good Presses Was Lit Today.
Chres: Well we Going To Taste Of New Orleans.
Yn: What's That?
Chres: it's A Jazz Club But Dinner Place To
Yn: Oh Okay. That Should Be Fun

Arrive At The Restaurant

Waiter: How May I Help You Sir?
Chres: August Table For 2
Waiter: Right This Way
Yn And Chres Follows Waiter To Table

When We Got To The Table There Was Rose Petals Everywhere A Private Band And Everything. So Time Goes By and We Eat and Talk About Long Time Goals And Enjoy Each Other's Company.
After The Restaurant: (walking Back To The Car)
Yn: I had A Good Time Today
Chres: See I told You Would Enjoy Yourself
Yn: Yeah
Chres: Maybe We Can Do This Again
Yn: Yeah Maybe.
So Chres And Yn Got In The Car And Drove To Yn's House.

Chres: (pulling into driveway) So We Here.
Yn: Yep (getting out the car)
Chres: Can We Go Inside And Talk
Yn: (looking at him)
Chres: (looking Back At Her)

Nobody P.O.V.:
So Really There Wasn't Any Talking. When Yn Opened The Door Chres Started Taking Off her Clothes Kissing Her Neck, Boobs, Seducing Her. Bout Time Chres Did That They Both Were In There Underwear. Chres Pulled Down Her panties and started to eat yn out. Yn threw her head back cause it felt good. And his tongue action grew as she began moaning louder and louder. Then he asked for permission to enter her with his dick, as soon as he entered her he started coming in and out with her and he started Going Faster Nd Faster Makin Her Call "Daddy". There Were 3 Rounds. It Was A Long Night.