Is Everything Okay??!!

So Everyone Arrive At The Hosiptal They Get Yn And Chres In A Room And Now they Waiting On The Doctor To Come Check On Them. And See Whats Wrong.
Doctor Lee: *Looking A Clipboard* So Yn You Said You Were Bleeding?
Yn: *Weak Talking* Yes
Doctor Lee: And How Long Are You?
Amaree: She's 7 Months
Doctor Lee: We Are Gonna Give You a Ultra Sound To Make Sure Everything Is Okay.
Yn: *shake head* Chres? Baby Are You Okay?
Chres: Yes I'm Fine I'm More Concerned About You And My Babies.
Doctor Lee Put Gel On Yn Stomach And Rolls The Thing Around Her Stomach.
Doctor Lee: Okay Mmm.. Here's The First Heartbeat Now I'm Looking For The Second One.. Here We Are!!
Chres: So The Babies Are Okay?
Doctor Lee: Yess There Fine.
Amaree: Thank You God!
Eric: How You Feeling Sis?
Yn: I'm Fine Y'all Imma Be Okay.
Prince: Well Lets Pray. *Prince Began Prayer* in Jesus Name we Pray Amen *end of prayer*
So Yn And Chres Are Resting Come To find Out The Bullet Just Pierced Chres Shoulder So He's Okay. Now the Investigators Are In the Room To Ask What Happened.
Police: So What Happned at The House?
Yn: I Was In A Nasty Room And Prod Came In And He Tortured Me One Time He Hot Ne Do Hard i Fell On My Stomach.
Police: Who Set The Whole Thing Up?
Amaree: Diseree Porter (Made up last name).
Police: Where Are They Now?
Amaree: How We Suppose To Know We Here!
Prince: Baby Stop
Amaree: I'm Just Saying
Prince: Let Him Do His Job.
Chres: They Should Still Be There And If Not They In The Area.
So The Police Contact His Team On His Radio And They Response And Say They Arrested Them And There In Jail Now Waiting To Go Prison.
So Eveeybody Get Stuff Straight And Go Home And Get Some Rest.