Chapter 2

After the lunch break, I head back to the class for lesson. Chanyeol is already there, in the same sleeping position. I sat down beside him, putting my head down on the table and admiring his beautiful features.

"Being so close to my bias, how lucky am I?" I whispered.

"If you're my fan, you know I hate sasaengs." He opened his eyes suddenly. "W-what?" I said.

"Stop being a stalker." He said. "W-what?! I-I-" he turn away before I could finish speaking.

"What's wrong with him? Stalker? Me?" I thought. I seriously hate people accusing me of things that are untrue.

"What do you mean by stalker? " annoyed, I asked.

He look at me again and said " You. Are. A. Stalker. A.Sasaeng." he said sternly with a glare.

" What? " I said angrily

" Coming all the way here to this school? Isn't that stalking? " He said.

I finally understood what he trying to say. Thinking that defending myself only makes me look pathetic but I don't want to leave such bad impression. The whole day I'm just sitting down there pondering what I should do.

" We will be doing a pair work project during this 1 month. You will be paired with your seat mate. NO CHOOSING " said Mrs Lee our subject teacher.

I turned around to see Chanyeol with his cold and arrogant face, the urge to give him one big slap is real. Even though yeah, I really like him as an idol, it just sucks to be treated this way without even doing anything wrong. The bell rang, he pick up his bag and went off right away, without even looking back.

I chased after him, planning to talk to him nicely about the project. And maybe explain myself.

" Hey! Wait! " I ran towards him even though he wasn't gonna stop for me at all.

" Uhh.. about the project, how do-" he interrupted me before I finishes my sentence.

" Shut up stalker. Stay away from me. Don't talk to me " he said.

" What? Oh please. Who wants to talk to you? If it wasn't for the project, I wouldn't want to talk to you. Fine, we will just do it separately. You will do half and I do the another half. " I said and walked away angrily.

"Arrogant jerk!! Idol so what?! Happy virus? Bullshit!" I lied down on my bed, shouted out of frustration.

All of the EXO members are really friendly, except of Chanyeol. They make me feel welcomed and it's so amazing to be friends with my idols.

" Good morning Eunhyun! " said all of the EXO members except Park Chanyeol that arrogant jerk.

" Good morning! " I replied cheerfully and went to my seat, which is beside that jerk.

" How do you feel so far in this school? " Suho asked the moment I sat down.

" Uhh- I guess its alright " I hesitated for awhile before answering.

" Don't mind Chanyeol. He's like this. But once you know him better, he's really nice. " he seems to know what I'm bothered with.

" Ohhhh... " I replied.

School finally ended, I made my way home right away. As usual, walking back with my earphones plugged in. Walking past the park as usual but something unusual today. I saw Chanyeol, sitting on the bench alone with his guitar in his hand.

" Ugh- so unlucky. I should just pretend I didn't see him " I thought and quickly walk. As I walk past him, he walks up to me with his annoyed face.

" Stop following me. You attended the same school as me, now you're even following me everywhere? Enough stalker. " He glared at me.

" What the hell? Here, let me say this once and for all. Firstly I wasn't stalking you. This is where I walk everyday. This place don't belong to you. Yeah, I admit I was a fan of you. In case you didn't hear that properly, I said WAS. I came to the same school totally not knowing that you're in the same school. It's purely coincidence. I don't care if you dislike me or not. But I cannot tolerate you calling me a stalker. You're the scary one. Stop acting so good infront of your fans when your true self is like this. I feel sorry for your current fans. They gonna feel so blind and cheated to be a fan of you just like how I felt. Now go away. I don't own you anything. " I said and starts walking away.

The next day, I went into the class and sat down beside him, totally ignoring his existence. "Stalker huh?" I thought, getting so pissed with everything.

"Sorry." said Chanyeol, with his cold and deep voice but yet apologetic. I ignored him, and then he raised his voice at me, "Ya! I said sorry. Do you know the basic respect of responding?"

"Respect? Don't tell me about respect when you obviously don't understand what is respect." I glared back at him. Whispering can be heard everywhere in the class, then I realised everyone's eyes are on the both of us.

"Go away." I said, rolled my eyes and faced another direction. "Ya- Ya- Ya-" he keep repeating again and again

"What do you want?!" I shouted as he's getting on my nerves already.

" I said I'm sorry " he apologised again.

" Okay, then? What do you expect me to do? " with my annoyed tone. He kinda got speechless and kept quiet the whole time.

" Hey Eunhyun! " Suho stopped me while I was walking out the class when the class ended.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Chanyeol don't normally apologise to other people. If he does, I'm sure he did something he think that it's really wrong. Sometimes he do things without thinking. Don't blame him alright?" Suho explained and try convincing me to forgive and forget.

"It's alright oppa. Tell him it's alright. I'm not angry anymore " I said, smiling.

"Forgive and forget." I mumbled right before I speak to Chanyeol, who was sleeping beside me.

"Ya-" I shook him to wake him up.

"W-what?" He frowned.

"Project, let's do it together." I said, cutting down on most of the words and just saying a simple sentence. He didn't give much response, just slightly nodded his head and went back to sleep.