Chapter 6

"Oppa- Can we talk?" She came towards us when the bell rang.

"Let's go." He smiled to me, held my hand and pulled me out of the class.

"Wait! Please let me talk to my boyfriend." She ran after us, and told me that.

"Boyfriend...?" I thought. I just heard my heart shattered into million pieces. I let go of the hand that I was holding just a few seconds ago, nodded without looking at Chanyeol and went off.

Chanyeol's POV

"What the fuck do you want?!" I shouted at Minjung, for the first time ever.

"I know you still love me. I know." She  said. "

"I don't have time to listen to your crazy bullshits." I glared at her and went to chase for Eunhyun.

"Stop!" I shouted for her, who was almost walking out of the school already.

"You should've waited for me." I smiled, she look at me with her red eyes.

"It's good to know that you're over your ex?" She said.

"You know about my ex?" I questioned. "She's the past. You're the present." I continued.

"Can you stop being nice to me? Just ignore me. Just leave me alone. Well, I guess you won't have much time for me now too. You have Minjung. Just stop being nice to me. I hate it so much. I hate myself for being like this." She said with her teary eyes then walk away from me.

End of Chanyeol's POV

I stop going to school for days, just hiding in my room all day all night. I cried everyday. It just sucks to know that your crush is now attached. I switched off my phone, keep everyone outside of my room.

Now I'm finally back in school, still not ready to see him with his girl.

"Why can't you just leave me alo-" I heard his voice outside of the class. I went forward to check out, saw Minjung moved forward and kissed Chanyeol.

"You saw nothing, nothing at all." I turned around, keep repeating the same thing over and over again as I walk away. With my head down, I bump onto someone infront.

"Eunhyun?" Someone called. I look up, saw Suho then I can't help but break down infront of him. "I knew it. I knew you like him." He hugged me and comforted me.

"It's Chanyeol." Suho let go of me and pointed behind me. I turn and saw Chanyeol behind. He glared at us for awhile and went away without saying anything.

"I think he misunderstood. Go explain." Suho said.

"What for? He have Minjung now." I said.

"What? No? Minjung is his ex, he's been avoiding her since the beginning." Suho explained. It's not like I don't trust what Suho said, it's just that I witness what happened just now, how can that be fake? I went to look for Chanyeol, wanting to clear things up.

"I-I-" I received a text when I was about to speak. I opened it, saw a picture of Chanyeol with her, she's wearing that hoodie Chanyeol treasure a lot. The date below the picture was dated 2 days ago and they look so close and sweet, unlike what Suho said.

"What?" Chanyeol asked annoyedly.

"Nothing. Last long." I said, turning around holding in my tears.

Chanyeol's POV

"Park Chanyeol" Suho called me. "Where's Eunhyun?" He continued.

"She left. I thought you'll be more clear about where she is?" I smiled bitterly.

"I know what you're thinking. No, it's not that case." Suho said.

"You don't have to explain to me. You're a nice guy, of course she will like you. You're lucky." I said, reach out my hand to congratulate him sincerely.

"Park Chanyeol, I saw everything. Your expression, the way you look at her. I know how you feel. Stop avoiding." Suho said.

"If only, she feels the same way. If only." I said. "Please treat her well." I continued.

"Why are you lying to yourself? You know she likes you. Isn't it obvious?" He talked to me a lot, on every single thing that he noticed. I guess I'm just dumb for not noticing anything. I went right to her house immediately.

End of Chanyeol's POV

"Ch-Chanyeol? Why did you come?" I asked in shock. I invited him in and my mum got all excited again. It happens every single time when he come over.

"Can we talk?" with his serious tone and expression. I chased my mum back into the room and speak to in in the living room.

"Can I ask you one question? Promise to be true to yourself, no lying." He said. I'm getting nervous for some reason but nodded.

"Do you like me?" He asked, I stared at him blankly. "Answer me. Do you?" He repeated his question.

"What if I say yes? But I know we're impossi-" His lips pressed against mine, which stops me from saying anything else. "Nothing is impossible. I'll make is possible even if it's impossible." He said, smiling from ear to ear.

He explained to me everything about Minjung. Including the picture she sent me, the date was edited. He said that it's an old picture.