Chapter 5

Chanyeol's POV

"Please wake her up." The teacher called out to me when Eunhyun just fell asleep awhile ago.

"Sir, she's not feeling well. Please let her rest." I said.

"What happened to Eunhyun?" Suho asked me immediately after I finished my sentence.

"She's having a fever." I replied. He simply nodded his head with a worried expression on his face.

End of Chanyeol's POV

"Let's go see a doctor." He woke me up when the class ended. He helped me packed all my stuff. I wasn't feeling that unwell, just a little.

"Come up." He pointed to his back. I refused and he got angry. "It's really alright. You're an idol, I don't want everyone to look at us." I said. He sighed then gave up on that idea of carrying me.

He was supposed to go for his practice right after school but because of me, he only went back in the evening.

Chanyeol's POV

"I'm sorry! I'm very late right?" I rushed in the practice room and dropped all my stuff on the ground to join them. After hours of practice, my manager called me out to speak to me.

"Why are you so late today?" My manager Youngjun hyung said.

"My friend is sick, I brought her to the doctors." I replied with my head down.

"You know that our concert is the day after tomorrow right? Recently you haven't been focusing during practice." Youngjun hyung said. I remained silent, as I know it's indeed my fault.

"Please focus. Don't let the same thing happen to you again." He said and told me to return to the practice room and work harder.

"Don't let the same thing happen to you again." This sentence kept appearing in my head over and over again.

The next day, I didn't go to school as we have to practice even more and give our fans the best performance and head to Japan for our concert there. We're so busy that we didn't even have the time to check our phones.

End of Chanyeol's POV

"Where's Chanyeol and the others?" Taemi asked.

"They're busy with their upcoming concert in Japan." I replied.

"Ya- when are you gonna let him know that you like him?" Jaeeun asked.

"What if he likes you too?" Hyunmi joined in.

"He don't. We're like the heaven and earth. I'm too far away from him." I said.

"So what? If two person truly love each other, it doesn't matter." Taemi with her quotes about love. The other two nodded along.

"Ayee, stop talking about him." I said.

Chanyeol's POV

During the concert, we did our very best. Even though I wasn't very satisfied with my performance, but I guess nothing can change it?

"Chanyeol." Said my manager, walking towards me. "Someone asked me to give you this." He continued.

"What's this?" I took the note from him, opened it and saw a very familiar handwriting.

"She came." He said, paused and continued. "She want me to pass you this and contact her as soon as possible."

"What for?" I crush it and threw that note in the rubbish bin. "Ya- you need to talk to her, in order to seriously get over her." He tried to convince me.

"I-I'm already over her." I said. "Are you sure?" He questioned. "Of course, I have Eun- I mean, I'm only focusing on my career now." I said.

"Please don't tell me you got someone new. You know it clearly that you're not suitable to get into a relationship right now. You're the type that will give up everything for a girl. I hope you will remember that." He with his usual lectures.

"I'll call her over tomorrow, I want you to clear things with her and stop getting affected by things related to her." He said and went forward to pick up that note in the rubbish bin.

The next day, I got forced to meet her. It's been 3 years ever since she left me for my best friend. How do I face her? I walked into that restaurant, saw her sitting there alone. She look exactly like how she is back then, totally the same.

"Oppa." She called and waved to me. I went forward and sat down infront of her.

"What do you want?" I asked, "I don't have much time." I continued, avoiding eye contact.

"I missed you." She said. "You know, I've always been a fan of you ever since you debuted. I left that guy only after a year. I just can't forget about you. I didn't have the courage to contact you but I know I have to. I'll be moving back to Korea soon. And I hope you can give the both of us one more chance." She kept going on and on with her own confession.

"Nope. Sorry but I'm over you." I replied, stood up and wanting to leave. She held me, hugged me from the back. Glad it's a private dinning room, nobody else is around.

"Yoo Minjung, we're over. Understood?" I said, removed her hands that was on my waist. I walk out of the restaurant straight without turning back at all.

Minjung's POV

"I swear, I'll make you mine again."

End of Minjung's POV

"Why didn't he reply to my messages?" Looking at our chat screen and mumbled. "He should be back already?"

I called him, his phone is already back in service but he didn't pick up the call. The members including Chanyeol didn't come to school for the past 2 days after he came back from Japan too. Like he totally disappeared. On the 3rd day, he finally came.

"Why didn't you conta-" I stopped when he turn his head away when I spoke to him. "What happened?" I asked. He didn't respond at all, not even a single glance.

"Attention!" Mr Kim, our homeroom teacher came in with a really pretty girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Yoo Minjung. Nice to meet you~" she sound so cute and sweet.

"What the-" Chanyeol cursed.

"Why why? You know her?" I asked. Suho tapped me and shook his head, signaling me not to ask further.

"You can sit at the empty seat next to Chanyeol and Sehun." Mr Kim pointed to the empty sit next to Chanyeol. I saw Chanyeol face turn cold and he looks angry.

"It's great to see you again, Chanyeol-ah." She drop her honorific, like she's really close to him.

For the first time of the day, he finally look at me, giving me that 'Ignore her' look.