Chapter 4

"How can I not fall for you?"

"Can you please treat me badly like you used to?"

"I can't control my feelings if you continue to be so nice."

I spend almost everyday, thinking about the same thing. Every thoughts of him is driving me crazy. Sometimes, small little things he does just makes me think that maybe he likes me too. But everytime when I thought so, he act cold towards me again. Every single time he flipped his wallet open, I see that small little picture of his ex-girlfriend in his wallet. It just sucks so much to see that.

"Where are you?" - Chanyeol

"Home." - Me

"Have you eaten?" - Chanyeol

"Nope, no appetite." - Me

"I'm coming over with food." - Chanyeol

"It's okay, you don't have to." - Me

Without receiving any reply, he appeared outside my house after 30mins with food. The place all those packets of food on mg dining table, more than I expected.

"I bought different kind of food, see which one you prefer." Said Chanyeol with a bright smile, making my heart fluttered.

"Are you dumb? You bought so much food, who is gonna finish all of this?" I randomly pick up one, turns out to be my favourite, Sushi. He giggled as he stares at me eating happily.

The next day, I went to school although I'm still limping. Right before our presentation starts, Chanyeol tries to calm the nervous me down.

"Thank you for your kind attention!" Chanyeol said, turn off the slides and walk off when I'm still standing on the stage, with my body stiffed.

"Ya- come down. Ya-" he came back to me and pulled me away.

"Omg I must be looking so dumb just now." I shook my head, pissed and embarrassed at the same time.

"Of course, you're always my pabo." He said, smiling

"Pfft! I'm not YOUR pabo okay." I emphasised on that 'your' then turned my head away to hide my big smile.

"Why not?" He put his arms around my shoulders as we sit down on our seat, with everyone's eyes on us.

During our lunch break, I often eat with the EXO members or with my friends, Taemi, Hyumi and JaeEun. Today Chanyeol asked me to eat together so why not? Although I feel really bad to abandon my friends for him. But they understand, how lucky I am to be able to spend time with my crush.

"What do you want to eat? I'll buy for you " he asked.

"Hmmm.. I just eat one sandwich. I'm on diet. Hehe " I said.

He went to buy food while I continue chatting with the others.

" Hyung really cares about you uh " Sehun said smirking

"We are good friend! Of course!" I smiled awkwardly as I reply.

Chanyeol came back with a tray full of food. "Woah why did you buy so much food? Are you that hungry? " I and laughed at him.