The New Member

*(Y/N) POV*

       "UNDERLENA!? UNDERLENA WHERE ARE YOU!? UNDERLENA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! WHATEVER IT IS I CAN CHANGE IT JUST PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!"

______________

       I wake from my night terror heavily breathing, my exceed Yukoni, fly's toward me looking worried.

       "Are you okay (Y/N)?" She asked.

       I push my (H/C) hair out of my sweaty face. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just another memory-dream thing." I sigh. "I miss Underlena."

       Yukoni sigh as well. "I know you do (Y/N)." She paused for a minute before gasping like she had an idea.

       "What is it?" I ask, wondering why she looks excited.

       "How about we check out that guild we passed yesterday Fairy tail, it could be fun?" Yukoni suggest

       I shrug. "Sure. Sounds fun to me."

       She sighs. "You could sound more excited (Y/N)."

       I smirk. "Where's the fun in that?" I jump out of bed to get ready for the day. I put on a long sleeve white shirt with a black fabric vest, I pick out gray short (not really short, 'bout to the knee's) paired with black combat boots.

       I head to the kitchen hungry as hell, only to be stopped when I see that my (F/F) (Favorite food) has been eaten by the devil cat. She stopped eating in her tracks when she saw me.

       "Yukoni..." I say in a low voice, a dark purple aura around me. I slowly turn to face her, Yukoni's face was covered in fear.

       Yukoni gulped. "Y-Yeah (Y/N), w-what's up-p?" Her breath was shaky, she held out my (F/F) toward me. "W-Want s-s-some (Y/N)? It's re-really good."

       I chuckle lowly. "I know it's good, you damned cat." I clench my fists. "Yukoni... YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

       Yukoni lets her wings free, ready to fly away from me, but I won't let her get away so easy. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!" I put my hands to my mouth and blew out fire, right to Yukoni. Let's just say for short. I might have over done it, by a lot.

       But I will avenge you (F/F)!

      My landlady, Miss. Horlind likes me, so I got off easy. Yukoni didn't get off so easy for stealing my food, though that attack burned her to a crisp. Good thing she's a strong fighter like me!

       After we got all that over and done with. We started to walk over to the Fairy Tail guild hall.

       "Just so you know Yukoni. I am only taking a look, I'm not joining some stupid guild. Did you get that? ME. NO. JOIN. FAIRY TAIL.!" I say those words slowly so she gets what I'm saying.

       "Yeah yeah, I get it. You WILL so join Fairy Tail!" She joked.

       I glare at Yukoni. "I will NOT!"

       "Will so"

       "WILL NOT!"

       "Will so!"

       "I WILL NOT!!"

       "You 'Will not' what?" A voice asked from behind me, making me jump out of my skin. I turn to the voice to see a boy with pink hair and a white scarf standing there with a blue exceed.