Captured?!

*(Y/N) POV*

We rushed through the forest trying to catch-up with the Evil guild man who took Rin. We told Happy and Yukoni to rush back to the guild and get some backup while we try to save Rin. 

"I can't believe we let them take Rin for us so easily!" Natsu said, most liking blaming himself for not reacting in time.

"I know how you feel Natsu, but this isn't the time to complain, we should be focusing on saving Rin!" I say with a determined look. 

Why do they want Rin? Does he have something they want? No matter what the reasoning is for this, Rin will be saved!

I glance at Natsu to see how he was doing, but when I looked, he was standing staring at something. "Natsu?" I said, going beside him. Once I noticed what he saw, I became shocked.

Natsu, on the other hand,  looked pissed "What is he doing?!" 

Before anyone could answer, I was knocked out cold.

________

When I woke, I was chained to a chair with Natsu beside me in the same situation. 

"What is the meaning of this?!" Natsu yelled, trying to break free. "Why can't I use my flames?!"

I tried using my flames to break free as well, but it was a dead end. 

Crap, these must be magic-cuffs! 

"Hehe, you're as hot-head as ever I see." A voice spoke. "But it's no surprise, you'll never change, now will you, Natsu?" 

Natsu lost all the color in his eyes. "No way... It's can't be..."

"The Black Wizard: Zeref!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

Guess who's back?!?!? Back AGAIN!!!

Yes, I am back! Sorry, I was gone so long, life was keeping my busy. 

But have no fear, CAUSE I AM HERE!!

10 useless brownie points if you know where that line is from~
(hint: It's from an anime)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading!!

See ya in the next chapter!

Bye~

0=====FanFics=====0