Please... Help Me

*(Y/N) POV*

I was sitting in the Guild talking with Lucy and Levy about Luce's book. She was a really good writer, but she seemed to scared to realize that. 

As we were laughing the Guild doors swing, showing a tall man in black. His face wasn't seen because of a mask by, but I could feel he was shifty.  

His body moved across the silent crowd, most liking looking for someone. 

"What do you want?" Master asked. I could tell he was curious about them. 

No one expects for what happen next.

The man removes his mask showing an innocent faced boy who was crying. "Please, help me." His broken voice pled. Before any words were spoken, he fell over.

______________

It took awhile for him to wake up, and by then Natsu had joined me in the Guilds infirmary. 

"Heya," I said once his dark blue eyes opened. He was a bit startled but answered back with a shy 'hi'. I smile kindly at him. "What's your name?"

"It's Rin." He gave me a half sad grin.

Natsu walked beside Rin. "Hey kid, I'm Natsu and this is (Y/N)."

"Huh..." Rin looked at us back a forth before asking. "Are you guys dating?"

Natsu and I flustered up bright red and looked down to hide it. "Uh- um...Heh, well... We aren't dating." I awkwardly stutter.

"Good, cause you're cute." Rin flirted.

Natsu looked up fast at him, while I process what he just said. "D-Did you just say she was cute?" Natsu questioned Rin.

"Yeah, I did. Why do you ask? Do you think she's cute?" 

"Um,- oh jeez," Natsu was at a loss for words. I leer up at him, wondering what his response. "Well, yeah. I guess she is cute." I realized that Natsu was eyeing me as he answered. I blush again.

After a few moments of me and Natsu blush, I clear my throat. "So Rin, what happen to you?"

"It's my village." He stares at his pale hands. "It was attacked by a dark Guild called Forsaken Sins. They burned it to the ground and took all its people. I was able to escape, but I didn't know where to go." Rin gazed back up. "As I passed through a town, I heard of the Fairy Tail Guild. I thought they could help, so now I'm here."

There was a moment of silence. I had no idea how to respond to that. 

But Natsu did.

Natsu smiled and put a hand on Rin shoulder. "We'll get your people back, kid! Don't you worry. You came to the right people for help!" 

"Yeah, Natsu and I, alone, will do it!" I add in.

Rin face was regained of hope. "You will! Oh, thank you, Natsu and (Y/N)! Thank you!" 

I smile at his happiness, but it was short lived.

I thought over what I had just said.

'Yeah, Natsu and I alone will do it!'

'Natsu and I, alone.'

'Alone....'

What did I just get myself into?

~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't know reader, what did you get yourself into? *smirks* JK, I know what you did. *insert lenny face*

I hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry it took so long to upload. 

See ya in the next chapter!

0=====FanFics=====0