A Kidnapping

*(Y/N) POV* 

I was getting ticked off at all the arguing happening between everyone.

"Natsu!" Rin whined. "That's not how you eat soup! You eat it with a spoon!"

"No! You drink it from the bowl!" Natsu fought back.

Yukoni scoffed. " You're both wrong, you drink it with a straw."

Happy nodded. "Yeah, Yukoni gets it, straw all the way."

"What?!" Rin and Natsu say in unison. 

I ball my hand into a fist. "Oh my lord, will you guys be quite!" I yell, punching all of them on the head. "All you guys have been doing is arguing over the dumbest things!"

 "They aren't dumb," Natsu mumbled, arms crossed. "These are important things we are talking about,"

I glared and turn away, not even bothering to argue about it anymore.

Everyone stayed quiet too. We all just walked, not even looking at one another. 

I wasn't use to the quiet. 

I didn't like it.

With a deep breath, I try to fix our silence. "I agree with Natsu, you drink it from the bowl," I felt a sudden push forward. I looked to see Natsu hugging me with his big smile. 

"See! I told you! You drink it!" 

Rin was about to say something when someone grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the group. 

It was a man with dark blue hair and eyes as dark as coal, he was most likely from the Forsaken Sins dark guild.

"Who are you?!" Natsu asked the man, letting go of me.

"I'm Luo for the Forsaken Sins, and I'm here for the kid," 

"There is no way in hell we'll let you do that! Give him back, now!" I say with anger in my voice.

Luo laughed, clutching Rin tighter. Rin was trying to wiggle away from Luo. "If you want the kid so bad, come and get me!" He shoved Rin over his shoulder and started running. 

"Crap, let's go. We have to get Rin back!" Natus said, running after Luo. I wasn't far behind with a determined look. 

Rin, please be safe! We'll save you soon!

~*~*~*~*~

I hope you liked this chapter, sorry it took so long to post. 

So, things are getting interesting now. Poor Rin has been kidnapped! But don't worry, we'll soon find out why.

Thanks for reading! <3

0=====FanFics=====0