CHAPTER 3 : First Time

CLAIRE'S POV

10AM

Woke up and felt ready to start the day. As usual I went to take a shower, blow dried my hair then went to the kitchen to find Rosie making waffles so I helped her.

"Heyy! Let me help ", I said.

"Good morning!, yeah sure pass me the eggs", says Rosie. After we have finished eating we sat down and watched a new episode of Pretty little liars.

"So, what are you doing today when I'm gone?"

"I think I will start recording my video and edit it. Then maybe go out and have some lunch with Zoe. When will you go over to Conor's?" she asked.

"I'll text him and tell him that I'll be coming around at 3. I've got some emails to reply to", I answered.

"Oh alright, have fun", she said.

"I will", I smilied.

11AM

We finished watching the episode so I went back to my room and opened my mail. When I finished replying to the emails, I went through instagram and twitter, to ask my viewers for video suggestions, so I typed:

"Hey lovelies! Tomorrow is Monday! What do you want to see?"

After a few minutes I saw tons of tweets saying that they wanted to see a replicated look from Zoella's last video, " A bronzed nude makeup look".

I went to watch the video, the look wasn't that hard and plus I have already got some of the products so I was good to go, also because me and Zoe are really close friends and I really love replicating her looks.

"The bronzed nude look it is!" then I continued going through twitter.

12.30AM

I took out my phone to call Conor to talk to him about today.

C: Heyy Claire!

ME: Hey Conor!!

C: We're still on for today right?

ME: Yeah yeah I've just wanted to tell you that I'll be coming at 3, is that alright with you?

C: Yeah that's alright.

ME: Okay great! So excited to see you again after all this time.

C: Me too! See you later?

Me: Yes! Byee!

I then went to wash my face, do my makeup and hair while listing to some music.

1.30PM

I wore the clothes I picked out yesterday, put some perfume on and grabbed my car keys. I looked at my watch and it was 1.40PM , so I immediately left my apartment.

3PM

Finally arrived, thank god that there was no traffic or else I would've been late. I parked and grabbed my phone to text Conor :

"Just arrived, Which floor are you in?"

"second", he replied.

I used the elevator and when I arrived at the door I was a little bit nervous but excited so I told myself that I'll have an amazing day with Conor and the others and that I didn't have to worry about anything. Then I rang the bell.