Nine

****Riley's P.O.V****

I woke up to a strange feeling for some reason it wouldint go away, but soon it did then came back.

I woke Ally up to go to class she wouldint get out of bed I she was awake she was just to lazy to get up.

"Arn't you performing today?" she asked "yeah I think right after class" I said "cool what song are you singing?" she asked "its called Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson (A:/N I got the song idea from Siena (SienaRT) thanks!)

Ally finallygot up we met with Hermione, and headed to class I havint talked to Harry in weeks because Ron, and Hermione's fight.

During class I kept getting that feeling my heart would beat fast, and my whole body felt num I dont know why I tried not think about it while doing my work.

"We have a test coming up, so I will be giving you extra homework to study, and hopefully you all have been taking notes on what we have learned" Flitwick said everyone whined.

"Professor non of us will pass except Riley probably she's basically the only smart person in here, and the only one who actually takes notes, so it wont be fair" a boy said everyone agreed I felt my face heat up.

That boy basically called himself, and everyone else in here except me dumb, and they agreed.

"Well thats good for Riley then now isint it, and it is fair you all should have done your work, and paid attention like she did, so its your own fault" Flitwick said.

I felt my face getting red knowing that everyone was probably stairing at me.

When class was over I wanted to go over, and talk to Harry he saw me walking to him he came also, but then Hermione grabbed my arm "you have to get ready for your performance" she said.

As she dragged me away Im mouthed the words sorry to Harry.

When I got in my dorm Honesty brought me another letter from him I opened it it said:

Everyone thinks, and knows you for being smart, but I know you for you personality- admiorer

Wait! If he knows everyone thinks I'm smart then he was in Flitwick's class!

I was trying to remember what boys were in that class, but I'm, so focused on work in that class I dont even notice anyone there gosh I have a horrible memory.

I got ready for my performance I was still thinking about who was in my class, and I kept getting that same feeling.

".... And now a performance by Riley Webb."

****Unknown P.O.V****

When I heard her name I tured around quickly tears started coming out of my eyes there she is I thought.

****Riley's P.O.V****

They announced, and I started

(A/:N the song she's performing.)

"I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself cause my heart, so much misery.

I will not break the way you did you fell, so hard I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far.

Because Of You I never stay to far from the sidewalk Because Of You I like to play on the safe side, so I dont get hurt Because Of You I find it hard to not only trust me, but everyone else around me.