Fourteen

****Riley's P.O.V****

This chapter is dedicated to caramelokoalcar. Sorry it took me forever to update Iv been really busy with school, and stuff.

I woke up in a strange mood from yesterday.

I looked over, and saw Maya sleeping I got dressed putting on my Weasley sweater, and headed downstairs no one was up except for my grandma.

She was in the kitchen cooking "good morning" she said "morning" I said yawning "hows Maya?" she asked "good she's sleeping" I said.

I left her, and went upstairs when I got in my room Maya was up she was petting Honesty.

"Hey" I said "hi" she said smiling stroking Honesty with her finger "how are you?" I asked "good" she said "ok, oh when you come down can you let Honesty out?" I asked opening the door.

"Yeah, sure" she said I closed the door I went to my happy place I picked out a book, and sat down beginning to read.

As I was I was thinking how Maya seemed fine after what had happened to her just yesterday.

I wasn't fine it was like being back in that house brought back a part of me the dark part the one who was depressed, and sad for, so many years.

The one that had, so much emotions, and thoughts, and so much more trapped inside my head.

I dropped my book curling up in the chair I broke down I hadn't done for a while I tried calming down, but I couldn't.

Being back in that place brought back, so many memories, so many horrible memories that I tried forgetting, but just caused more.

I heard someone come in I didn't see who it was I hid my face "er..Riley?" it was Harry I looked up, but not at him "breakfast is ready" he said.

I shook my head as to say 'ok' he left I wiped my eyes taking deep breaths I picked up the book, and put it back on the bookshelf.

I made sure I didn't look like I was crying, and sat down with everyone else Harry looked at me worrie in his eyes.

We were going back to Hogwarts which I was happy about.

****
We got ready to go back to Hogwarts I was a bit sad, because I didn't want to leave, but at the same time I did.

If that makes sense.

I was packing when Honesty came in with a letter I knew it was from her (mum) I was about to throw it away when I saw it was from Ally.

I lookes at it confused I opened it, and read it.

Dear Riley,

I hope you had an amazing Christmas, and that you, Maya, and Hermione are doing well.

I'm sorry to say I wont be going back to Hogwarts in a while my grandfather died yesterday, and I need time to get myself together.

I will return after his funeral.
                                              Love,
                                              Ally

I felt, so bad for her I went, and showed Maya, and Hermione the letter we decided to write her back.

After we finished packing, and left. When we got there finally I said bye to my grandparents, and got on the train.

I sat in an empty compartment Harry, Hermione, and Maya wanted to catch up with friends I was stitting alone thinking.

When I heard a knock I looked up, and saw a girl she looked like a first year she opened the door.