Chapter 1.

ALMOST EVERYTHING is written by versatile.hun

All Rights Reserved
All Content From This Book Belongs To The Owner (versatile.hun)
Don't Plagiarize They Say.
Don't disrespect the Author.
All Events That Happen In This Book are fictional.
Feel free to comment whatever.

Under Editing...
-versatile.hun

C A S T

Cassandra

Charlotte

Marnie

Gary

Aaron

Amelia

and more!

Like, Vote and Comment

Enjoy munchkins.

Chapter 1~

Hey there my name is Cassandra I'm in a school called "Pure Serenity High" and I am certainly not happy to be back.

I just got to this hell-hole called school after the long holiday
and guess what, in the car as my mom was dropping me off she forced me to give her a kiss on the cheek "just great". "God Bless" she says. I love her anyways.

As I stepped out of the car . I see a tall, handsome, good looking guy.
Jack.

I felt like I was going to fall. My knees where shaking! But no I kept my composer. As I was about to walk into the school The Guy stopped me. I looked at him in his sea blue eyes . He said "Hey beautiful" and I'm just like "hello jackass" boom! Hit that..
Finally in the school or whatever this is. Hope it's not boring.

Here I was in the middle of a long hallway walking and looking for my locker as I was passing by people stopped to look at me.

They started talking in hush whispers "Is that Cassandra, she is so pretty, ugh what a dork"
"No way! She's back i thought that she dropped out"
"That's Loud Cassy?"
"She's hot!"

Well they clearly love me. Finally! I found my locker I put some of my books in the locker then I locked it. As I was turning around I let out a little shriek as Jack startled me... I turned around slowly.

He looked down on me and smiled he said "Um Hi name is Jack"....I cut him off and said " I know who you are" I said rolling my eyes in the process.
"My name is Cassandra nice to meet you, but I have to go see the principle".

"I will show you the way, this is a pretty big school".he said sounding arrogant "Oh so I am not capable of finding my way huh?". I shot back. He smirked as if I impressed him or something.

"Wait! Aren't you Cassandra?" he asks. I left quickly.

I wish I could wipe that smirk off his pretty little face
Woah where did that come from
Focus Cass!

Focusing my attention back to Jack

"Woah, I'm sorry I was just asking, anyways I gotta go for practice ..so see ya later?" Jack said with a look of hurt and hope

"Yeah sure see ya later" I said with a fake smile which I regret doing cause he just walked away without saying anything else.

On my way to the principals office I bumped into a small figure. "Oh shoot sorry are you okay?" The figure says. I'm okay there won't a World War III or something. "Yeah I'm fresh,I'm Cassandra!" With a little enthusiasm I look up and she smiles at me.

"Lesley! Bye uhm see ya later" Lesley runs off. She seems weird but whatever! Now let's start the day with Mr Prince..short for Principle. Fresh I know you know!

That's me ladies and gentle brothers.
Enjoy the ride.

Silly minds get your head out of the gutter!

**ATTENTION**
SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE SCHOOL HAS BEEN HOLDING ME BACK, ANYWAYS I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE STORY SO THAT Y'ALL MUNCHKINS WON'T GET BORED SO ENJOY! CHOW**

Lesley will come back soon. With drama.

684 words. don't worry it will
get better ITS SHORT I KNOW

Please do the most people. It's my first book. Don't feel bad but feel honored to even read this book.

Those who have voted. Thank you so much! And please continue to do so.

you might get to see the characters but you can still use your imagination okay.

-versatile.hun