Chapter 4

Vote/Comment/Share.
(Don't criticize guys. Its my first time doing this)

Song: now or never by Halsey.

Today is the day ladies and gentle brothers!
Where I have to go back to college for the second day of my second year in this hell--- I mean great college
Its Wednesday and I am so excited!!

Not. School and College can never be exciting whether you're popular or not. I'm juss happy I'm alive and well, and that reminds that I have to avoid someone.

Aaron.
That guy pisses me off to the point where I could punch him in the face for being him.

Anyways as I got out of my mom's car I shout "freedom!! At last I am free from a place called----uhm Narnia!". This causes the students that are chatting outside to look at me weirdly.

"What?! Don't act like you haven't watched Narnia with Your siblings sheesh mind your own business! Actually don't I'm back Losers!!" I shout back to those that were about to shout profanities that a kid shouldn't know.

"Wow really Sandra! come on we're going to be late!" Char says.

Well she came out of nowhere. As Char And I walk into the school, Char looks down avoiding the looks of the judging eyes in this cru-- oops lovely college.

"Marnie was seen getting out of Aarons house with ruffled hair and a love bite." Char tells me. She looked disappointed I meannnn who wouldn't?

The Queen Bee of course cause she was laughing her ass off at something her friend said about Marnie. I gave her a look and she shut her mouth almost immediately.

Aaron and Marnie were no where to bee seen yet.

I didn't reply to Char though. I was still in a state where my mood wasn't willing to be dampened. I got to my locker and I pulled out my Math Book then I put my bag in. Then I locked it.

Surprisingly Char was still there and she walked with me to class. When we got there, only 19 people were there. I immediately left Char and I strode to the back of the class and I sat down putting my book on my table.

Well to clarify some thaaangs. Gary and I did some thaaangs cause we were drunk.

Gosh I'm embarrassed in a way. With my best friend? Harsh I know but would that tear up the friendship we have. Or had for that matter.

Well no. Gary had to walk in confidently and sat beside me.
Ignoring the stares of other kids..

"Did we? Uhm do the deed?" He asked in an uneasy tone. I replied to him saying a yes. But the teacher had to walk in.

Aah. Great timing.
I glance at Gary to see him writing something onto a piece of paper.
As if noticing my curious stare. He handed me the paper quickly then decided to pay attention to the teacher.

I read the words that were written

I loved it though. Even though you're my best friend. You were amazing and Aaron missed out.
I love you and our friendship is not ruined.
- Your MCW

Authors Note!!!

(They didn't do inappropriate things guys. It was just a matter of doing some pranks and stuffing their faces with tacos..:)