Chapter 5.

Two days later.
Cassandra's POV.

Its Saturday!!!

Its a lazy day and I am looking forward to not doing anything. My aunt came home last night. Her name is Lala.

I didn't even get up to brush my teeth.
I shifted my gaze to Aarons bedroom window. Weelll my curtains were opened and the window was too cause it is hot!!

Fortunately!
I mean... Unfortunately.
Aaron was standing right there. In the middle of his room.
Deep in thought. He was on a phone call though and did he look good talking to whoever it was on the other side.

Then he turned his head to look at me. But I quickly turned away to get my laptop so I can act like I wasn't looking at him.
But at the corner of my eye I saw him smirk. He then put his phone down.

He opened his window and my breath hitched.

"Hey! Beautiful" he says.

I ignore him and actually look for a litt video to watch. It was about to start when he said something again!
Likeee what does he want??

"I'm sorry okay? Maybe I overreacted or something but I'm sorry and I have some snacks we can eat while we watch those videos" he proposes.

Ahh! Sounds good my man, sounds good.
I look at him.

"Yeah sure... I'll be right there. Just don't try anything funny" I say.

Its going to be fun I guess.

Of course its going to be fun! There is going to be food.

Shut up! I know!!!

10 hours later.####

Unknown's POV.

The girl of my dreams was sitting next to that idiot. But what was going to happen in 5 minutes is beyond my control. It's for her own good.

She will have to pay for what her parents have done. Ugh. Imagine.
Covering up by leaving. Stupid stupid people.

She was going to be my future wife.
And yes FUTURE, not now. She was too precious.

A car horn blows off. And two men dressed in PINK. Yes I know it's a weird color to wear but meh! Its evil.

They walk to the door and they ring the bell but they leave a basket with a note inside. And how do I know?
Cause I sent them genius.

The note says......

Cassandra's POV::::::

The door bell rang when Aaron and I were in the middle of racing. I was beating him but then I had to get the door.

As soon as I got to the door I checked the hole in the door but there was no one. I opened the door to find a basket and a note stuck to it.

It Said.

My beautiful bride. I will marry you soon. Just be patient. Your parents will pay. And you will have to pay. But don't worry you won't go through the pain. Your Little Aary won't be able to save you. Oh and
P.S You have 2 weeks to find out what I'm talking about.