Chapter 10.

Song: Stop Trying To Be God

Charlotte's POV (suprise!!!)
(still Tuesday)

I'm super mad right now even though I'm hyper!!! Like oh gosh. My best friend didn't come to school! She always comes. What surprised me though was that Aaron or Gary were not with her.

She's probably on some hunt with a really cute guy who loves chicken.....

Oh sorry! *chuckles* going off topic I see.

I am currently at home. It's after school now and I still haven't heard from my bestie. Who decided to abandon me, plus everyone was pestering me about where she was. Even the teachers!!

How horrifying.

"Charlotte!!!!!!! Did you use my laptop???? I'm tired of seeing your pointless sh** on it!"

That's my big brother
Justin.
I love to call him Justin Bieber and he hates it!!! He doesn't like the singer anyways.

"Why don't you just go back to singing in the damn shower Justin Bieber. It's all you're good at piece of dog poop" I yell back at him.

That boy has zero respect when it comes to me.
Sigh.

My little sister decided to grace her presence in my room and looked at me with her big brown eyes.
Lucky her!!!.

"What does shit mean?" Oh no!!!!!

Her name is Selena by the way!!! I know.

Justin.....Selena blah blah blah.
Are they still together???

"Oh Selena Gomez it doesn't mean anything your brother is just stupid" I tell her in a sweet and understanding way.

She doesn't look convinced but shrugs it off and tells me I have to cook tonight's dinner.

Heckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhh.

"Now go on and embrace your talent Selena"

"What's that sissy?"

"Sing my love, sing as loud as you can and don't be shy! You can do it!"

She can sing after all! Her voice is beautiful. It doesn't even need work.
What a born talent.

My lil sis walks out of my room leaving the door open.

Siblings though!.
*sigh*.

Alright what are we making today?
Homemade pizza? Heck yeah.
Sounds good and it's pretty much what I'm good at making.

Or I would burn the whole house down into ashes.

"Woo!.....Huh! What you sipping on that got you talking crazy..."

That's my jam!!!!
It's my sister singing it. And damn I am impressed...

I get out of my room and pass Justin and Selena's room. Then I walk downstairs slowly. Don't want to trip.

Again.

When I reach downstairs I fast walk to the kitchen and realize my phone was down there the whole time!
I grab it and check if I have any messages.

Party Boyyyy: Hi girl. Need to see you soon, up for a party?

Santana: don't miss your hair appointment honey!!!

Marnie: Should we go to Cass's house? She could be there.

Rowan: Missing you babe!! And did you tell your friends about me yet? You've been postponing.