The Original Mistake ~Remake

Hey guys! I know, I lied to you, I said that this would be out in November. But hey, at least this is long! 2270 words! Be proud readers, be proud. No I hope you people are much more INTERACTIVE on this story. IT IS A REMAKE OF 'THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ROSALIE WILLIAMS". Yep, did that catch your eye? I'm sure it did. There are going to be stuff that were in the original and not in this one and things in here that weren't in the that one. Also, this will be descriptive...ish.

THERE IS GONNA BE MAYBE A LOT OF SWEARING IN THIS!!!!

Yup yup. So go and read my pretties and be thankful!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay hun," my aunt, Kate, (well here name's Kathy but she hates the name) stated as she straightened out her tank top and turn to face me, "How do I look?"

I put down the stick of the mascara onto the smooth bathroom counter and turned to face Kate. Scanning her head to toe one could obviously see that Kate is no more than 24 years old, her soft, curled, deep burgundy hair was pinned back leaving a handful of hair lying loosely on her back. She wore a sequenced purple tank top with a black cardigan on top and a pair of skinny jeans.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Kate," I say quickly and turn back to face the mirror, picking up my mascara again. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kate roll her eyes at me. I turned my head and stuck my tongue out at her childishly.

"What? I have to go somewhere too. You can't be the only one in a hurry because you have a date with my history teacher," I laughed softly, wiggling my eyebrows teasingly at her.

"Shut up Rose, it's been a month of dating; I would've hoped you got over it. I already feel bad because he was Jenna's boyfriend before she....you know," Kate glanced at her watch while grabbing her purse and kissed my forehead, "Okay Kiddo, I'm going to be late. Have fun at your party, don't drink too much, you're underage,"

I felt slightly guilty when she brought up Jenna, she died a year ago, they were best friends, and they grew up together.

"Okay Katie, don't worry. Ummm, be safe, use protection, love you!" I giggled and quickly pulled her into hug, "Bibi!" I wiggled my fingers bye as she scurried out the bathroom.

Her feet thudded rhythmically down the stairs, in the matter of seconds the front door swung open and I heard her yell something but it was all muffled.

I went through a mental checklist, of all the things I had to do before I headed out to the woods for the party:

1. Light-ish makeup, check

2. Clothes, check

3. Purse, check

4. Phone, check

Wait did I call my brother yet? I tapped my chin and figured I didn't, so I picked up my phone off the bathroom counter and dialed his phone number.

"Come on Luka, pick up already. God, even snails are faster than you!" I said impatiently into the phone as the bell rang. I tapped my foot and huffed as the phone continued to ring. Then after a few annoyingly slow minutes I was taken to the magical land of voicemail.

That was weird; he always has his phone charged and always picks up. Eh, I bet him, mom, and dad are too busy singing along with their road trip radio.

Luka is my older brother, by two years, best older brother anyone could ask for. We make quite a duo for destruction, pranks and what not. We also make amazing buddies, we both love to sing, we both know how to play the guitar and the ukulele, though he is the only one with the ukulele, he loves that old thing.