Chapter 1: Moving In

Me: Hello people who are reading this! This is my first fanfic ever so please do not be mad at me if it's only one chapter! Now, Bubbles or Brick, can you please do the disclaimer?

Bubbles and Brick: Kay'!

Brick: Bratluvsu2 does not own me, Butch, or Boomer.

Bubbles: And she does not own me, Buttercup, or Blossom.

Me, Bubbles, and Brick: Please do not copy this story! Thank you for reading this far! Oh, we are also open up for more ideas on the story, so feel free to review the story!

Bubbles POV

I woke up this morning feeling really refreshed. I got up, went to the bathroom, and took care of my personal hygiene. I put my hair in its usual pigtails and went to put on my new clothes. My mom picked this outfit out for me, so I'm really grateful. It was a black hoodie top that stopped just over my belly button, and a nice black mini skirt that was down to my knees; it was like an anime school girl skirt. On the very corner of the skirt, it had a small blue heart, and on the back of my top it had in big blue words "Bad Girl." I didn't mind at all, but I didn't want my mom to see the tattoo on my lower back. No knew about it, and I mean no one, not even my big brother Brick. I actually got my tattoo when I was 15. It has angel wings and says in the middle: "Bubbles." Other than that, today is going to be the best day ever. I get to go stay with Brick! My mom actually told me that it would be best if I stayed with him. He left about 5 years ago.

5 years ago

"Mommy, where's Brick going?" I asked my mom worried. "He's going away for a bit," she said with a sad smile on her face. "He'll be back every now and then." That's when I noticed the letter in her hand. It read: Union Grove Music Academy.
What?! That's my future high school!' I thought. I looked at Brick and ran up to him crying "Brick!" I hugged him and buried my face in the back of his shirt. He stiffened a bit, then relaxed and turned around to face me.
"Bubbles, don't worry. I'll be back every now and then." I just shook my head in disagreement.

"Don't go! Who's gonna play with me while you're gone? "

" Bubbs, remember when I promised that you can stay with me when you turn 16?" I just nodded. He knelt down a little bit and wiped my eyes.

"Good; remember that promise, okay? I love you little sis, don't forget that."

"Okay," with that being said, he kissed my forehead and left.

Present

Big brother... I still think about that day every now and then. After I got all of my stuff packed, I went down to my mother and hugged her, telling her goodbye and left.

Brick's POV

My sister's coming to live with me! I'm totally excited! I got her some things, but one of them is a little big... Well, that motorcycle isn't gonna get in the garage by itself. As I put the motorcycle in the garage, I start to think about how tall my sister should be. I went inside to go up to the room I set up for her, and stood there in shock. I hadn't even started preparing her room! I'm so dead... In a total rush, I cleaned the room. I stood there, proud of myself then glanced at the clock.
Wow it's only 5:30, she should be here by now...

Bubbles POV

I left my mothers house and carried my things to Brick's place.
Well here I go; going to live with my brother... It's only 6 blocks from here.
I started walking and got there around 5:30, I think. I sat my stuff down and rang the doorbell, hoping it was the right house. I heard someone stand and walk to open the door, and to my surprise, I had the right house. I saw a red head who never takes off his hat until he sleeps.

Brick...
"B-Bubbles?" he said surprised.

"Last time I checked, I was." I smirked and put my hand on my hip.

"Damn girl, you look fine as hell!" he yelled, totally surprised by how I look.
"Thanks Brick. Can we go inside now, please?" I said, picking up my stuff again.

"Oh, right. Sorry."

"It's fine by the way. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Come on sis, let's get you to your room," he said. I let him lead me up to my room. When we got to the room Brick set up for me I just stood there, staring at the baby blue room. There was a bit of black here and there.

" Oh my god. I love this room! Thanks Brick." I said, surprised by how my room looked.

"No prob sis. Let's get you unpacked and get some rest, because we have a big day tomorrow."

"Okay."

After about three hours we were done unpacking. We ate dinner and watched a little bit of TV afterward. When I got back to my room I flopped down on my bed and thought of tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the first day of school.

I ended up falling asleep just like that. The first day of school is tomorrow... Goodbye summer vacation.

Me: Well there ya go! I'm not done yet you guys!

Bubbles: Well it's turning out good.

Brick: Who are you kidding? i love the story!

Me: Thanks Brick.

Brick: No problem.

(Sorry the story is only two pages. I'm trying to think of what I'm writing for the next chapter. Please don't be mad)