Chapter 20

Over 15,000 reads!!!!!!!!!!! over 900 votes, and over 600 comments!!! 40 comments on my first private chapter!!!  That's so awesome let's keep those coming I don't want to lose you guys!!!

Follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94

If you are a new reader and follower please do not hesitate to vote AND comment! I promise you no matter how dumb you think your comments may be or no matter how much you think I don't care or see your comments you're wrong! I LOVE every single one of my readers comments and remarks about my chapters (unless you're just plain rude) all of us are friendly and I promise none of us will bite! So please don't hesitate to comment and vote! Every little bit helps! Plus if you comment your name is added to a bowl and I have contests for sneak peeks and dedications! You could win!!

Speaking of the bowl......this chapter of MDS is dedicated to........@Dixon_Chick94 I hope you enjoy the chapter!! Remember if you comment (Serious comments about the chapter) you get your name in the bowl again whether it's in the bowl already or not!!!

500 FOLLOWERS 500 FOLLOWERS 500 FOLLWERS!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Congrats to @daphnech for being my 500th follower!! There's a sneak peek of LOTE sitting in your inbox!!

This chapter is going to answer some questions that you guys had ;)

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

*Third person POV*

It was quiet between them for a good 10 minutes before she finally spoke. "What are you doing out here?" she asked him. She was still sitting on her car hood and he was now standing at the front of his truck leaning against it looking over at her. She sighed waiting for an answer.

"Came te make sure ye were alright," he said softly. She snorted and ran a hand through her hair. "That's funny coming from the person that hasn't spoke to me in almost two weeks," she retorted. She could see him out of the corner of her eye shifting uncomfortably.

"Girl like ye shouldn't be out 'ere this late. It's dangerous, don't know wha' ye would run into," he said. Once again she snorted. "What do you even care?" she asked him. It fell silent again. Apparently he didn't have an answer or he was thinking of one.

"I care," he whispered. She had to strain to listen to him but she heard it. She bit her lip and watched him out of the corner of her eye. "No you don't. That's just it you never did. You never cared!" her voice was getting louder and she could see Daryl cringing.

"You pretended! Lead me on, holding my hand, calling me Darlin', and then kissing me before you stormed off. What was all that, just an act to get into my pants?" she was angry with him at this point and wanted to let him have it while he just stood there and took it.

She got down from the hood of her car and walked over to him. "I'm starting to believe that you never really liked me at all. You just got pleasure out of messing with me. You know, I really started to like you, and I thought you did me too but I guess I was wrong. You never wanted me at all."