>Taehyung is cute. <

This chapter is for the person who really wants Kim Taehyung. Yeah, Taehyung is my bias too. So, please read this and I dedicate this chapter to @taecuddle, Enjoy reading. Love ya~~~

==============

Taehyung's POV

Naglalakad ako sa street ng bigla akong may nabangga.

"Mianhe."
"Ani, It's fine." She said. I help her putting her things on her bag.
"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it."
"Yeah, I know. It's fine." Then she smiled at me. Oh shizz. She's so beautiful.
"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung and you are?"
"Park Shin Ri. Nice to meet you Taehyung. I have to go now."
"Okay. Hope we can see each other again."
"Okay bye." Then she walked away.

I was walking towards BTS with a smile in my face. And oh! Seulmin Noona is here. "Hi Noona" Bati ko sa kanilang lahat. Seulmin Noona smiled at me but I know she's sad. I don't know why but that's what I saw in her eyes. I want to ask her but I'm shy. " Woah! How are you? Why are you smiling?" Sunod sunod na tanong ni Rapmon hyung. "I'm just happy"
"Nah! It's not just that. Why are you happy?"
"Cause I met a girl awhile ago."
"Mwo? What did you do?" Tanong ni Suga hyung na akala mo namann ay biglang bigla.
"Nothing, I just help her to put her things on her bag."
"Yun lang ba?" Rapmon hyubg said.
"Yes, that's all and I know her name too." I replied.
"Jinjja? Then, what's her name?" Suga hyung asked.
"It's a secret. By the way, Seulmin noona!" I called her. After I call her name she looked at me with the same eyes but she smiled. What a great pretender! I whispered in my mind. "Waeyo?" She asked me.
"Can we talk?" I said.
"We're talking." She said with the same expression. Ako yung nalulungkot sa mga inaasal nya. Hindi ko man alam ang dahilan kung bakit sya nagkakaganyan, nalulungkot pa din ako dahil nawala yung noona na nakilala ko, namin.
"I mean.......... in private?" Then I looked at my hyung's they were just staring at me while Jungkookie is still eating.

GARDEN

"What do you want to ask?" She asked.
"What's the problem?" I said without looking at her. She got shocked in my question. She didn't answer until I repeat my question.
" I'm asking you Noona, please tell me. Maybe I can help you, so what's the problem? Don't tell me that it's nothing cause I can see in your eyes that your sad." I said. She stopped for a moment then she sighed. She bowed her head and start.
"Because of Yoongi." She said then I saw a tear in her cheeks. She's crying. I whispered. I looked at the door and I saw Yoongi hyung there staring at Seulmin with a teary eyed. I know he really loved noona but why did he do this. He hurt noona. When he noticed that I'm looking at him he changed his facial expression into a pokerface.
"He's cheating on me." I got shocked when I hear that sentence from her. I don't know if I'm going to believe or not.

슈가슈가슈기

Hi everyone. I'm back~~ I just want to thank the people reading this stories. Thanks for your votes and comments. I really appreciate it.
I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and typos. Sorry for the late update too. And don't forget to vote and left a comment. Thanks.

Annyeong~~~~

슈가슈가슈가