The Fun Has Just Started

I soon finished cheer practice. After I was done I hurried out the gym.

I honestly don't know why I sighed up for cheer. I mean yeah I did it at my old school but still.

As I walked out of school I saw Calum and Jordan. As they realized I was there they started walking towards me.

As they reached me Jordan wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Calum looked at us and chuckled.

"What's so funny Calum" Jordan asked as we made our way to his car.

"Look at the love birds" he said laughing as if he was watching a Adam Sandler movie.

I punched his arm and he quickly stopped laughing. "Ow that actually hurt" he said rubbing his arm where I hit him.

Now me and Jordan where laughing and Calum was frowning. I stopped laughing and messed up Calums hair.

"It's ok" I said and punched his arm again.

This time we all laughed and it was a good time. The rest of the day went by fast and it was a little boring.

....

It was finally Friday! I jumped out of my bed and was excited. I had the whole week to party and have fun.

I threw on some light washed high waisted skinny jeans. Then threw on a pink pastel colored crop top with purple stripes on the sides.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked good. I quickly brushed my hair and my teeth.

I put my hair into a nice high ponytail. I put some lip gloss and eyeshadow on. I put a light amount of mascara on and a dash of eyeliner.

I slipped on my favorite stilettos and grabbed my phone. I walked down stairs and nobody was there.

Guess I was eating a cereal bar for breakfast today. I grabbed my bookbag and smiled.

Today will be a good day! I walked out the door feeling satisfied. As soon as I walked out the door I saw Jordan.

It looked like he was about to knock. I smiled and grabbed his arm. We walked down the stairs of my porch and the bus pulled up.

I was about to walk towards it but Jordan pulled out some car keys.

"Got a new car" he said while giving me a sly smile.

I chuckled and we headed to his car. There where some really good perks of having your boyfriend live right next door.

As the car stopped I looked around. This wasn't school....

"Um....Jordan this isn't school" I say a little nervous.

"I know" he smiled.

"So what are we doing here" I said trying not to freak out.

"Skipping school" he said with another smile.

"Ok..." I say in shock.

"It's ok I've done it many times you won't get in trouble" he replied.

"Ok..I guess" I say looking around.

"Trust me it's fun" he said intertwining our hands.

"I believe you but where are we" I say looking around again.

"My favorite place" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

After he said that he flipped a switch and the lights flickered on.

The carousel started spinning and all the rides started up. We where at the old amusement park.

"I loved thus place when I was little" I said as I started to beam with joy.

"I know we always went here together when we where like 5" he chuckled.

I smiled and hugged him. I felt safe on his arms it felt right.

"Trust me the fun has just started" he said with a smile as he grabbed my hand and took me to the ferris wheel.