Twining

As we let go of eachother we instantly kissed. It was another deep and passionate kiss.

As we broke apart I saw that Jordan looked worried. "What's wrong Jordan" I say his hands in mine.

"Come with me" he replys taking me to his car.

"Where are we going" I say with a smile.

"It's a suprise" he says with a huge grin plastered on his face.

I nodded as we drove off. The drive was short but I enjoyed it.

*Jordans P.O.V*

I had to tell her today. I mean of I didn't tell her she would find out from someone else and I didn't want that to happen.

I mean it's not that big of a deal. It's not like I cheated on her. I just got arrested.

I know it's not the ideal thing to tell the person you love that you are a criminal on there birthday.

Still I had to get it off my chest. If she finds out from someone else she will think I was keeping it a secret.

Once we got to the beach where I had planned a picnic I started getting worried.

What if she thought of me differently. I don't want that to happen.

"You took me to the beach"?

"Just come on let me show you" I said grabbing her hand.

"Ok" she said her eyes twinkling with joy.

As we reached the picnic my heart started racing and my palms started sweating.

I became even more nervous by the minute. We sat down on the sand and I knew I had to tell her now.

"I have to tell you something" I said my palms still sweating.

"Don't be worried...just tell me" she said a smile still on her face.

"I was arrested at that party a few days ago" I said not as worried as I was before.

"Ok...and"?

"Your not mad or anything" I reply as she intertwines our hands.

"Why would I be? I mean I have been arrested before" she says putting her head in the crook of my neck.

"Wait you where arrested? For what" I say with a chuckle.

"Fake ID" she replys.

"Not suprised. Well I was arrested for drinking under aged" I say thinking back at the party.

"Not suprised" she said her award winning smile still there.

I chuckled a little and kissed the top of her head. I was in love and I had no problem admitting it.

"Twining" she said with a grin on her face.

"What"?

"We are twining. We both have been arrested. So therefore we are twining" she said a grin still on her beautiful face.

"Oh God please don't say that again" I chuckled.

She laughed and we held hands. "Well we gonna eat or just sit here" she smiled.

"I vote for eat" I said grabbing a sandwich out of the picnic basket.

"Twining" she laughed.

"Oh god" I exclaimed.

She just kept laughing and I enjoyed it. I wish we could have just stayed like that forever.