Forever

After the day me and Jordan I was worn out. As soon as I got home I passed out.

I woke up early the next day. I was excited for today. It was finally my birthday!

I was turning 17 today and I was actually pretty excited. I didn't know what was gonna happen but I know it's gonna be fun!

"Happy Birthday" my dad said handing me a wrapped box.

"Dad you didn't have to" I said before I was cut off.

"I know..but I wanted to" he said with a smile.

I ripped off the wrapping and opened the box. "Dad you didnt" I said looking in the box.

"But I did" he chuckled.

I took the Maroon 5 concert tickets out the box and held them in my hands.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I screamed.

"That's not all" he said pointing to the box.

I looked back in the box to see keys. "Dad....you did not" I said holding the car keys in my hand.

"Go look outside" he said with a grin plastered on his face.

I jumped out of my bed and ran out the doors. As I reached the front doors I turned back to him.

I smiled and turned the door knob. As I opened the door I got even more excited.

I slowly walked out side to see a pink alexis. I literally jumped into my dad's arms and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Thank you daddy" I squealed.

"Don't thank me...thank him" my dad said pointing behind me.

I turned around to see Jordan standing there with a box perfectly wrapped in his hands.

"You got me this"?

"Yeah" he said with a sly smile.

"I...." is all I managed to say.

"I also got you this" he said handing me the box he was holding.

I opened the box to see a infinity ring. On the inside of the ring there was something engraved in it.

It said Be Mine Forever. I put the ring on and jumped into Jordans arms.

I tightened my grip on him and whispered "Forever".

As he hugged back a tear fell from my eye. I didn't wipe it away I just let it fall.