Chapter 2 - Cotta Mansion & the Voice

~James POV
I rubbed my eyes still tired from the journey but at once on seeing my new home I was refreshed. I put on my sling bag and got out of the car. Ahhhhh.... So satisfying to be finally out from the car,the cramped up place which hardly had enough space to stretch my legs.and walked straight to the door. My mum was still in the car speaking to someone over the phone,however it looked more like arguing. I could tell something was wrong, and I guessed what was coming. She hurriedly came out and said.
"Honey, the realtor who was supposed to hand over the keys to our new home has been delayed for an hour or so due to the heavy traffic on the highway so we'll have to wait till then. "Dammit" I muttered under my breath so soft my mother hardly heard it. "Now look son", she said " I know you are tired from the drive and you just want to enter into our new home and rest for the day but we can't do anything, look why dont you take a look around the house? " well not a bad idea actually
I thought still groaning about the fact that my legs were tired and could get cramps any moment. "Okay" I said not interested in retaliating. I started walking around the house when suddenly I heard a lady humming.It was a soft but creepy feeling nearly sending chills down my spine. I looked around and saw a white kinda mist a few feet away in the garden you could say. I held my breath and for a second I did feel my heart skip a beat. Mustering courage I went towards the area from where the sound was coming from and saw the white mist shaping into a lady. I could not see her clearly since it was a faint pale mist of white. She waved at me as if I should follow her. I started taking small steps towards her as she drifted away to an old shed behind the house. I saw her smile and heard her footsteps faint as she went deeper and deeper into the shed. I was going to step in the shed when I heard a shill scream. "Leave as quick as possible for she's back" a hissing sound blared out of nowhere. Without thinking twice I slammed the door shut and took to my heels. I'm pretty sure that I did break the latch of the shed in the bargain. As I ran away from the shed my mind was filled with thoughts of that voice "she's back" who's she and who's back?