hopsital visit

Dylan pov

when I wake up I am in a hospital I never have been to before. the only thing I can think about is my team....where are they? did they escape?  will we still be able to go to Egypt?

ok I am going to let you on a little secret. WE ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE MAGIC!  its just a illusion, I swear people are soooo stupid. 

But that's why we are going to Egypt so we can actually get some type of magic.

A very pretty nurse comes in to my room,her name is nelly and she is very tall and has curly beautiful black hair. "would you like some water?" she asks me. I say "yes and can I ask you a question? " "of course! " she replied. 

"where am I?" I ask scared for her answer.  "oh your in new york hospital" she says. ohhh okk.

I ask to use the phone so I can call Daniel

daniels pov

we are just walking all over new york trying to find dylan, where could he be? I know I am second in control, so if something happens to dylan than I am in charge so i can't look stressed out in front of the others, I have to play it cool like everything is going to be ok.

I then here my phone go off and I quickly answered it hoping it is dylan.... "hello, is this dylan? " "yes Daniel its me" he replies. Yes! I am so happy he is ok, now I just need to find out his location so we can go meet up with him so we can go to Egypt.  "where are you? " I ask

"ummmm well its a long story but I am in the new york hospital" he said. what?! how is he I'm the hospital but then he told me that he got in a car accident and he told me that he is about to be released and that he wants us to meet us at the train station.

"ok bye, see you then" I said then hung up. I told the others about dylan and where he wants us to meet us. we get our stufd and start to make our way to the train station.

ok that's all...I know I told u guys earlier but I had family issues but I will update by Saturday latest.... I have a question. what pov do you want next chapter?

bye!!! :)