a lot of explaining to do

Daniel pov

they have been gone along time. I am not jealous or anything I just dont trust Henley with Merritt. "I am back! did u miss me?" Merritt barges in the room. I dont see Henley with him. " where is Henley?" I ask " I dont know but I can tell your worried" "but she-" I get cut off by Henley running in here saying "someone kidnapped Merritt, we have to go get him" " I am right here sweet heart" Merritt says to her.

ugh! why does she care so much about him wait why did she say he was kidnapped? "why did you say he was kidnapped" I ask Henley confused about the whole thing. she tells me how she went to the bar and she didnt see Merritt there so she went to see the video tapes and she saw two guys kidnap Merritt. so she came back here to tell us. " somebody has a lot of explaning to do" jack says then laughs.

Merritt tells us how he got kidnapped but he used his mind tricks to make them fall asleep. "they said they want to destroy the eye one by one" Merritt told us. uh oh.

Dylan pov

what?! my plan finally worked out perfectly, I have magicians for the eye and we have to go to egypt tomorrow. I dont have time to worry about people destroying my magicians, I need them for my final trick.

lisa pov

we are going to egypt tomorrow?! they never told us that but I guess we are going I hope we dont die because I am turning 16 in three days. I do not want to miss that. there is two reasons I agreed to do this one is because I love magic and two because jack is really cute and I want to get to know him.

me and my brother and in bed about to go to bed "james i am scared about going to egypt and people wanting to kill us" " its gonna be okay i will protect you" he tells me. I dont know why but I am not scared anymore he makes me feel safe, I am drifting of to sleep when the alarm goes off... what is happening now?!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER