Chapter 2

I woke up from the sound of my alarm. I groan cause I didnt wanna wake up. When my alarm goes off again for the second time I suddenly get up and fix my bed and went to the bathroom to brush my hair and tie it on a messy ponytail. I quickly get down stairs from the smell of delicious breakfast.

AJ damn that smells good April!!

Aprilyn oh well look who it is that planned to wake up

Rose just chuckles still looking at her phone while eating.

AJ waaaat? its not that late

Rose ummm cuz its almost noon

You look at the clock with eyes widen and look back at Rose.

Aprilyn did u sleep late or something? or did you think about one of those guys from next door?

Aprilyn says in a teasing tone while Rose look at me and chuckle again.

AJ no I didnt and I was on my phone all night and couldn't sleep well

I sit down and serve myself some bacon and scrambled egg. Aprilyn does make good breakfast, I cant just miss it even though its already noon. Hmm I wonder why I slept late was I thinking about someone or something?

Rose so AJ did you think the three of them was so cute, I mean like I couldn't help but stare at Taehyung all day yesterday

AJ meh I guess they were alright

Cousins ALLRIGHT?! are you blind or something cause I think you need medical issues with you eyesight!

AJ waaaat? I said they werent bad

It was already 3pm and we were bored as hell. We didnt know what to do. We were just watching TV and I didnt know TV can be boring to me, I mean I loved watching TV but today was just meh. Until Rose asked us to go to the park near this neighborhood, me and Aprilyn agreed to it. So us three took a shower and put our clothes on.

Aprilyn was wearing:

Rose was wearing: